• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Serge said:

He's right, the only way someone can justify voting Democrat in that situation is by saying that it's voting against Present Disaster Donald Trump.

Yeah that's been the plan from the start. You guys are so smart, you finally caught up.

1 hour ago, Jpizzle said:

I mean we have the POTUS on twitter basically trying to incite a riot and yesterday he was threatening American citizens with when the looting starts the shooting starts. I'll vote Biden to get Trump out of there without hesitation at this point. But what I won't do is go around here rationalizing all the mistakes he's made or try to tell anyone he's a good candidate....because he's not. 

Him tweeting that phrase and masked white men going around breaking **** and leaving isnt a coincidence imo.

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yep. It's the whole political system. Though there's something to be said for the fact that Trump is only trying to exacerbate the situation. That's where I worry this will be far worse...but maybe that's exactly what this country needs right now. Anger channeled until change manifests.

2 hours ago, The Great American said:

So in your opinion,  who is the hero and who is the villain in the video?

Divisive thinking like this is exactly the issue. "Us against them." Until you acknowledge that disordered thinking I'm not sure any argument is going to make sense to you, and I don't mean to be condescending in that. It's just rarely that simple.

31 minutes ago, jidady said:

He spent the entire night cowering in fear. He's begging for help from his most loyal followers. Funnily enough, he's most useful to them as a martyr.

Yup.

That is why I hope that nothing happens to him.

Right wing chuds would try to elevate him to God like status

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread