• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Honestly as pathetic as this is I hope they keep going. I mean that's the lawyer of the President of the United States saying that.

Republicans why would you even try at this point? Just stay home. This state is bought off by outside interests and you can't possibly win. The runoffs are already done.

17 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Member when Cersei helped whip the Faith Militant up cause they were politically useful and then eventually they turned on her.

Just thinking about that for no reason

Trump being forced to walk naked through DC is not the image I'm wanting right now.

8 hours ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

Honestly as pathetic as this is I hope they keep going. I mean that's the lawyer of the President of the United States saying that.

Republicans why would you even try at this point? Just stay home. This state is bought off by outside interests and you can't possibly win. The runoffs are already done.

I know you say that in just but there are a lot of skeptical conservatives in this state that didn’t vote until Chump came along.

With the antics he is pulling, he will send them back into the shadows again. Now that they are targeting their own.

35 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I know you say that in just but there are a lot of skeptical conservatives in this state that didn’t vote until Chump came along.

With the antics he is pulling, he will send them back into the shadows again. Now that they are targeting their own.

What still amazes me is that Individual #1 who could be going to jail is allowed to continue stalling the election results with the baseless lawsuits. The lawsuits in private life helped him but this is democracy and he can't change that.

Illegal Ballots Vote GIF - IllegalBallots Ballots Vote GIFs       Trump Politics GIF - Trump Politics Vote GIFs

17 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin  I hear memberships to Mar A Lago are going for cheap. The going rate of $200,000 has been slashed to $2,000. You might want to jump on this bargain.

I have my own resort in Central Va, but if you need the Mara-Lago one WFW will foot the bill...I'm extremely generous to the "olds" I like. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread