• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Women are plucking crazy.

I’m tryna raise my daughters to not be crazy but their mom is over here encouraging them to lose their temper about stupid ****. Whatever the Hispanic version of a Karen is, that’s my ex wife. She will straight up not tip and write “bad service” on the tip line at a restaurant if the waitress asks for her ID when she orders a beer. Have seen her do it more than once smh

Thankfully my kids all live with me and are super chill and have manners lol

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m tryna raise my daughters to not be crazy but their mom is over here encouraging them to lose their temper about stupid ****. Whatever the Hispanic version of a Karen is, that’s my ex wife. She will straight up not tip and write “bad service” on the tip line at a restaurant if the waitress asks for her ID when she orders a beer. Have seen her do it more than once smh

Little Carter must have been making the calls back in the day.

38 minutes ago, Carter said:

Back in my single days I straight ghosted a super hot girl after the first date when she was a beyotch to the waitress like that. It was a pretty upscale place too. 

That's one of my few rules. If she's rude to service people, she's gotta go. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Back in my single days I straight ghosted a super hot girl after the first date when she was a straight beyotch to the waitress like that. It was a pretty upscale place too. 

That's one of my few rules. If she's rude to service people, she's gotta go. 

I am the same way.

When I am with someone new I pay alot of attention to how they interact with service people.

Rudeness and looking down on them can't be made up for with a nice rack.....no matter how spectacular.

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

Buehler looks like he could throw a no-hitter or a Maddux tonight.

It's still mind boggling that the Braves even had a 3-1 lead on this Dodger team. 

The Braves would have totally beaten this Tampa team, which makes it worse. It's like when UGA lost to Bama in 2012 when they would have thumped Notre Dame for the National Championship. 

21 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

You know for a nerd who constantly works the numbers it seems like he could nail down the specifics of those first two things down to more than a 50/50 chance. 

Both of those are actually around 50/50 chances, especially polling error.  Polling error is randomly distributed, meaning that any given year it’s as likely to be in a Dem direction as a Rep direction.

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's still mind boggling that the Braves even had a 3-1 lead on this Dodger team. 

The Braves would have totally beaten this Tampa team, which makes it worse. It's like when UGA lost to Bama in 2012 when they would have thumped Notre Dame for the National Championship. 

Yep and if I'm frustrated its cause people point at how our window is only just opened as if there won't instead of the Rays waiting for them in the a future world series it could easily be some billion dollar historically powerful Yankee team. Cause that's what happened on multiple occasions to the 90s Braves

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Both of those are actually around 50/50 chances, especially polling error.  Polling error is randomly distributed, meaning that any given year it’s as likely to be in a Dem direction as a Rep direction.

I mean for the record you've been saying for weeks and weeks you expect the race to tighten because that's what they always do.

How is that not expecting the polls to go more in Trump's direction because it's usually what happens? Your own expectations seem to indicate that it's more than a 50/50 chance 

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yep and if I'm frustrated its cause people point at how our window is only just opened as if there won't instead of the Rays waiting for them in the a future world series it could easily be some billion dollar historically powerful Yankee team. Cause that's what happened on multiple occasions to the 90s Braves

Exactly.  I always go back to the Buffalo Bills. They missed a short FG to lose what turned out to be the only Super Bowl in which they had a realistic chance. 

Which is why I want to punch anyone who says, "We'll have plenty of chances"

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread