• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Coyotes are the people who smuggle people across the border. It’s a pretty ****** up fact of life on the border. There is so much abuse that happens by some of these coyotes against the people they smuggle, like rape and not providing enough water or food or medical attention.

Do people really not know this?

people suspected that trump did not know this

i can't speak for most other people though, i thought it was generally well-known

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Because....the people who watched it already knows the drill.

He does not need to expound on it.

Yes he ******* did! If there was anyone watching the debates or the highlights of the debates that hadn't already made up their minds, those were the ones he needed to reach and convince to vote for him over the continuing threat to our society. He needed to explain why the Republican Congress was such an impediment, and how he intends to get things done by working with Republicans if that's primarily who he has to work with to pass legislation as President. "Republican Congress" is a halfway gesture that blames Republicans for the lack of legislation helping Americans without risking more than that phrase in and of itself to describe why the Obama administration couldn't do more. And Trump knew it, which is why he dared Biden to keep going and created the goofy moment where Biden had to act like he'd just said exactly what he wanted to say.

29 minutes ago, achilles return said:

yeah, this is where i'm at. the republican congress is genuinely at fault for making obama a lameduck for six years, but it's the inconsistency between recognizing this fact and then also appealing to or believing that any of that will change after he becomes president.  

And somehow, him saying that he would work with those Republicans, and that they would somehow become reasonable again after Trump, makes him the more electable candidate. Even though that is patently absurd. 

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

people suspected that trump did not know this

i can't speak for most other people though, i thought it was generally well-known

Oh lmao that would be even funnier if he just heard that in some briefing and didn’t know what it meant and that’s why he said “believe it or not” 😂

I never saw that clip. I’m dying now 😂

31 minutes ago, achilles return said:

which of you are guilty

I called my dad during it, completely forgot it was on tonight. He made a point to tell me he was watching it and I just laughed and said oh ok. That first one was more than enough for me.

9 hours ago, Jdrizzle said:

Yeah I remember how much you care about the children who will never see their parents again......

Oh wait......you don't talk about that 

Oh I remember how much you care about the POTUS having Americans teargassed so he could take a picture.....oh wait.....

Uh....can we take a step back for a moment and remember what Marla’s point is here:

The outlandish assertion that Herman Cain died of Dum****ery Sycophantitis* is equivalent to the patriotism of tormenting the parents of a kid who was, as rock solid evidence continues to prove, murdered by Hillary Clinton. 
Gotta go with Marla on this one.  

*In addition to uncanny political astuteness, @HolyMoses is pretty **** funny,

Edited by duckettpleaze
6 hours ago, Corn Tooth said:

Joe Biden won the debate, hate to say it

There were more points covered in this debate. Trump still dropped a couple of lies such as he is the least racist person in the room, he will release his taxes when the 'audit' is completed, he received accolades from many countries for his response to the virus. And a sad part was that they are "working hard" to find the missing parents of the separated kids when Biden criticized the handling of the children in cages.  On a positive note is was good to see him act civilized for a change. He criticized Biden for not getting much done in his 47 years in Washington. Biden did his darndest to say he tried and I'm sure some Republican voting in congress curtailed some plans. This continues today but that's how a two party system works instead of working cohesively. Anyway, I doubt the debate swayed any undecided voters either way. I'm just glad it is all over until final decision day on Nov 3rd.  

9 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

There were more points covered in this debate. Trump still dropped a couple of lies such as he is the least racist person in the room, he will release his taxes when the 'audit' is completed, he received accolades from many countries for his response to the virus to name a few. On a positive note is was good to see him act civilized for a change. He criticized Biden for not getting much done in his 47 years in Washington. Biden did his darndest to say he tried and I'm sure some Republican voting in congress curtailed some plans. This continues today but that's how a two party system works instead of working cohesively. Anyway, I doubt the debate swayed any undecided voters either way. I'm just glad it is all over but the final decision day on Nov 3rd.  

Fading Joe had his share and this beautiful moment....:lol: And yes it's over and your boy can go back to hiding in his basement for eternity. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread