• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jdrizzle said:

Maybe I'm too old school and Southern......

But my stepfather hasn't kissed me in twenty years......and I'd feel weird if he did.

That photo of Biden and Hunter didn't make me think anything nefarious but I definitely thought maybe they kick it differently in the North.

I kissed my father as an adult 

Just now, Neki Ecko said:

I dont think so, I think he did a better job than Trump (he help more black people then any other president, my foot).  Besides Biden can with substance while Trump with nothing but lies.

Saying "Republican Congress" to explain why he didn't get more done in prison and immigration reform, for a candidate that's courting Republican voters more aggressively than leftists, doesn't strike me as a good answer or a good look.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Saying "Republican Congress" to explain why he didn't get more done in prison and immigration reform, for a candidate that's courting Republican voters more aggressively than leftists, doesn't strike me as a good answer or a good look.

but what about "Blacks" and those kids was torn apart, can you explain that? What about Black lives matter? COVID response?

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Also doesn’t look good for a guy who keeps saying that Republicans will work with him once Trump is gone.

Just now, Neki Ecko said:

but what about "Blacks" and those kids was torn apart, can you explain that?

No? I don't think Trump really changed anything about his message; the moderator told him to talk to black families and he started talking about Joe because his only way of making what he's done okay is to compare himself to the Democrats. Joe needed to make that more problematic than he did.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread