The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

If he wins do you know how much that's gonna be talked about? The 180° is gonna be remarkable.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time that happened. But it's just refreshing to hear him say it forcefully. Dems have been scared ****less talking about deficits as long as I've followed politics. 

Doesn't mean anything nice will happen. The people are going to have to push Dems into it and make them follow through. But this is a start.

• Replies 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

My dad is relatively affectionate with me, I’m much more affectionate with my son, who is a cuddle monster. But, I’m also a big believer in letting the child decide how much physical affection they want. So my daughter, who is a little bit older, goes through phases. I always try to respect those times. We’ve never been the kind of parents to force her to hug relatives or anything. If she wants to and is comfortable with it, great, but if not, that’s fine too.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah I’m not sure if that goes away.

Biden probably made a mistake having his campaign say that he conquered it.  There was one point where it was VERY obvious he was stuttering.  Other times seems more like it’s forgetfulness.  But the campaign could have waved off some of the latter as being his lifelong battle with stuttering.  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Biden probably made a mistake having his campaign say that he conquered it.  There was one point where it was VERY obvious he was stuttering.  Other times seems more like it’s forgetfulness.  But the campaign could have waved off some of the latter as being his lifelong battle with stuttering.  

If you recall the kid from the DNC with the stutter, Biden talked with him and showed him what he does to help him avoid stuttering.

I didn’t know Biden even had a stutter before that. I’d seen it but I had attributed it to him being old.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread