• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

More healthcare debates. Got it.

I mean.....Yes!!!!

You were one of the posters I was thinking about while typing that.

You normally break down your opinions to a level where things can be understood by normal folks and it's not some hyper partisan ******** conspiracy ********. 

I mean it's high level ****.......but it's about things that actually change normal folks lives 

This forum is full of intelligent people arguing with dumb ****.

When the intelligent people talk about their ideas or beliefs it's way better but that energy is usually spent on telling other people why they are dumb.

Do the nerd **** but do it about stuff that actually changes peoples lives and not some high level political science stuff. Sorry Trout........even though I think a lot of y'all underestimate how far left Trout really could go.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Okay, I might have “bourbon goggles” right now, but Joe Biden looks younger and better than he did at the beginning of the debate and Trump looks much older and worse.  

This is going to be one of those debates where everyone says their candidate did the best.

I’m going to call it a push

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This is going to be one of those debates where everyone says their candidate did the best.

I’m going to call it a push

Sure, but I thought Biden wasn’t looking that great at the beginning and I thought Trump did better.  So my view at the beginning of the debate wasn’t about my like/dislike of the candidates.

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

I didn't watch.......but what happened to make you think so?

No idea, honestly.  Just going by impressions here.  But this 10-minute stretch that I watched Biden looks a lot better than he did at the beginning.  It’s not just speech (though his stutter did just come back in a very noticeable way) but also his posture and face.  It’s very weird.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Sure, but I thought Biden wasn’t looking that great at the beginning and I thought Trump did better.  So my view at the beginning of the debate wasn’t about my like/dislike of the candidates.

I hear you.

Biden has been competent so it’s a win for him.

Got to hand it to the Trump campaign. They did such a good job portraying Biden as mentally incompetent the bar was set so low.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Say whatever y’all want about Biden’s cognitive capacity, but he definitely still has a stutter.

Yup.

Which I understand....I am usually pretty well spoken but sometimes if I get in a hurry of over think what I am trying to say then I can get a stutter.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread