• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

So you are all in favor of going to other countries, slaughter the natives, take their place and enjoy the spoils?

Think again before you cann me the Nazi ;)

No not in favor of that at all. Never been in favor of that. People should be able to move freely and live wherever they want.

Lmao I hope no one was under the impression that the attitudes and emotions which allowed Hitler to rise to power don’t or can’t exist in the world today. Facebook acknowledged that they allow it to grow on their platform because it’s so popular. And we have real people arguing that nations need cultural purity.

This is why aliens won’t hang out with us. Thanks ********. 🤬

6 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Colombian filth? With his record?

You tell me which nationality a person can call "insert nationality" filth with a record of questionable comments and get away with it. 

Stupid question.

The French.

I will die on this hill. 

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well y’all I am trying to install Linux on windows right now.  This feels kinda wrong

Did that using virtual box for the virtualization class. Had to set up a regular Ubuntu desktop version and one Ubuntu server. Never touched Linux before this lol. Learning to use command line interfaces has been interesting.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Did that using virtual box for the virtualization class. Had to set up a regular Ubuntu desktop version and one Ubuntu server. Never touched Linux before this lol. Learning to use command line interfaces has been interesting.

Command line is the way to go.  Learning  basic Linux commands will help you quite a bit.  I hope they teach you VI.  It’s installed everywhere and is... fun or hated depending on who you ask.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Command line is the way to go.  Learning  basic Linux commands will help you quite a bit.  I hope they teach you VI.  It’s installed everywhere and is... fun or hated depending on who you ask.

I loved Linux when I was in college. Just never got a job where I can use the skill. Rusty as crap now, and no real reason to get into it.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread