• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Carter said:

I’ve been sitting here wondering if Arkansas’ defense is really playing this well or if we just been sucking that much. Still not sure lol

Bennett put together a decent drive there and got the 2 point conversion in. Obamathumbsup.jpg

I hope Stetson wins this, and then never plays another down and becomes this fabled campus legend doing radio show appearances for the next 50 years milking that 1-0 perfect record :ninja:

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

Jesus Bayern didn‘t need his 16 total points and his minutes that just amounted to 15 full games. He was a useful substitute for a team that fkat out dominated the league anyway. 

the entirety of your argument is that he's "not starting" on a "top 10" team, and not how he is actually playing or even played. it turns out "top 10" teams can make front office mistakes, or have differences in philosophy, or make coaching changes that all leave players sitting out of a starting role in ways that has nothing to do with the player's actual ability or form. like this is obvious to anyone that isn't an idiot. 

if all you have is "b-but everton is average, therefore", well, ok. lol. thanks for your amazing insight.

8 minutes ago, Fire Q said:

MS State lookin like they could really win this thing

Not just upsetting LSU but imo clearly the better team (at least thru 3). LSU has regressed to old mediocre-ish grind it out offense of pre Burrow seasons and Leach has got that blue chip defense on roller skates

Hes going to be fun to watch at Ms State until he gets fired for some random off field scandal

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Not just upsetting LSU but imo clearly the better team (at least thru 3). LSU has regressed to old mediocre-ish grind it out offense of pre Burrow seasons and Leach has got that blue chip defense on roller skates

Hes going to be fun to watch at Ms State until he gets fired for some random off field scandal

Not so fast my friend - Corso fuck it - quickmeme

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

the entirety of your argument is that he's "not starting" on a "top 10" team, and not how he is actually playing or even played. it turns out "top 10" teams can make front office mistakes, or have differences in philosophy, or make coaching changes that all leave players sitting out of a starting role in ways that has nothing to do with the player's actual ability or form. like this is obvious to anyone that isn't an idiot. 

if all you have is "b-but everton is average, therefore", well, ok. lol. thanks for your amazing insight.

Dude has not started the majority of games for a top team in 5 years. It is a fact.

Maybe we have different definitions of starting, For me a starter is a guy that starts at least 80% of all games over all competitions. James has not been that guy for a long long time. He was lucky even to get rotational starts.

And to be honest, the only reason why even Everton picked him up is because Ancelotti is the coach, who is kind of the only guy who still belives in James and has a long history with him. No CL team showed interest even though he was essentially a free agent.

So no, based on the last 5 years, I don‘t regard him as more than an average player. But he can prove me and many people wrong this season at Everton, where he probably has a lot less pressure than at the bigger clubs where he didn‘t cut it.

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dawgs gonna have a blowout win with terrible offensive stats lol

I do think if they got aspirations beyond challenging Florida for the East they need to get that Mathis kid going. I mean you can see the tools.

Daniels. Is gonna win some games but his ceiling is probably poor mans Fromm

2 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Of course. Just the same as Sub Saharan Africa should always be black. And Eastern Asia should always be yellow and so forth. I am a strong believer that people own their countries and have every right to remain in charge. And by that logic I think all white and black and brown people should be thrown out of the US because the country does not belong to them.

lol

2 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Of course. Just the same as Sub Saharan Africa should always be black. And Eastern Asia should always be yellow and so forth. I am a strong believer that people own their countries and have every right to remain in charge. And by that logic I think all white and black and brown people should be thrown out of the US because the country does not belong to them.

Jdrizzle can you please ban this fool

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread