• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

These morons will continue to whine about honor and decorum even as the noose is being affixed around their necks. There is no clearer illustration why democrats lose so **** much. 

By the same token, if the Dems had controlled the Senate, Merrick Garland would be a SCOTUS right now. 

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Thanks man, but I think that I’m going to wait until Horizon Forbidden West comes out.  None of the current games for PS5 are high on my list and I still have a couple of big PS4 games to finish.  Plus, I preordered the new Oculus Quest 2.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Thanks man, but I think that I’m going to wait until Horizon Forbidden West comes out.  None of the current games for PS5 are high on my list and I still have a couple of big PS4 games to finish.  Plus, I preordered the new Oculus Quest 2.

You might consider buying one to flip on ebay though. I'm hearing this will be the last batch till April 2021. 

20 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

These morons will continue to whine about honor and decorum even as the noose is being affixed around their necks. There is no clearer illustration why democrats lose so **** much. 

That picture could not be more perfect for posting on social media. He looks like he's worried they'll forget about giving him some table scraps.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Steely Dan Appreciation Thread