The RIP Sir Sean Connery Thread

30 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Again, how is there going to be a leftist uprising if Trump is re-elected? If he gets away with doing this, all leftists may be at Gitmo by 2024.

There ain't gonna be no leftist uprising regardless of who wins. The most optimistic take I've seen is leftists successfully pressuring Biden into supporting some leftist positions, and even that sounds a little too much like a liberal's West Wing fanfiction.

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

I've enjoyed the minor conspiracy theory that that Swan interview was staged like that because it was meant to be a funny, nonsensical, very memey kind of interview that reduced a lot of meaningful and necessary criticism about Trump fudging the death totals into a few days of liberals joking about him not understanding his own methods of deception.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The RIP Sir Sean Connery Thread