Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The MAGA NIGHT thread

30 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You've obviously never studied comings and goings from past administrations, Squirrely Bob. :flush:

JFC, just read where Trump called the 1.52 M cases of covid19 a "Badge of Honor". You go ahead and defend his behavior. It just shows how low you can go.

26 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Omg I've played with that! It was in one of my dads cousins old bedrooms at his parents house.

Also a lot of vintage star wars stuff

The hot wheels playset and this dukes of hazzard playset were my favorites.

dukes-hazzard-barnbuster-set-1981_1_378c

34 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

JFC, just read where Trump called the 1.52 M cases of covid19 a "Badge of Honor". You go ahead and defend his behavior. It just shows how low you can go.

He saying we have more testing which is true. No one wants CV-19 or possible death as a result, but that's how your squirrely brain is taking it though. 

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He saying we have more testing which is true. No one wants CV-19 or possible death as a result, but that's how your squirrely brain is taking it though. 

You don't relate a badge of honor to something you fughed up from the gitgo.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Bull       **** is worse than lying because it relies on the ignorance of the audience for it to be effective.  So it is insulting as well as dishonest:

We are 12th worst on the planet in deaths per million.

We are 38th best on the planet in tests per million.

We are much closer to being worst in deaths per million than we are in being "best" in tests per million.

Most importantly here, we are also twelfth in CASES per million.

Make America Great Again!!!

On the other hand, nice for Trump to know that he can rely on your ignorance.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Republicans feel more people voting == them losing.  So they will put obstacles in place for everyone who is part of a group they don’t agree with.  They won’t say anything because they know it’s true 

I mean, it’s not even a matter of speculation.  Trump outright said he opposes mail-in voting because it would help Democrats win.  

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, it’s not even a matter of speculation.  Trump outright said he opposes mail-in voting because it would help Democrats win.  

I just want our resident republicans/lurkers to own it.  

I voted for Gary Johnson before someone makes some stupid statement.  

55 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Bull       **** is worse than lying because it relies on the ignorance of the audience for it to be effective.  So it is insulting as well as dishonest:

We are 12th worst on the planet in deaths per million.

We are 38th best on the planet in tests per million.

We are much closer to being worst in deaths per million than we are in being "best" in tests per million.

Make America Great Again!!!

On the other hand, nice for Trump to know that he can rely on your ignorance.

@WhenFalconsWin  When will you wake up trumpanzee?

14 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Pretty excited about it.

I am just curious to see how it works out considering how expensive the cgi was for GOT.

Yeah I can’t wait. I’ll actually watch this one as it airs. I hate that I didn’t experience GOT that way so I could get in those discussions. But also it’s pretty cool I didn’t have to wait a year or two between seasons. I think that wait may have made season 8 worse for a lot of people.

HBO seems to be very very picky about how they follow up GOT. Hopefully that means House of the Dragon will be top notch. 

23 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Leave my state immediately.

And its 1, 2, 3

What are we dying for?

Don't ask me, I don't have a say

Next stop is Tampa Bay

And it's 5, 6, 7

Open up the Pearly Gates

Ah, ain't no time to wonder why

Whoopee,  we're all gonna die.

50 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah I can’t wait. I’ll actually watch this one as it airs. I hate that I didn’t experience GOT that way so I could get in those discussions. But also it’s pretty cool I didn’t have to wait a year or two between seasons. I think that wait may have made season 8 worse for a lot of people.

HBO seems to be very very picky about how they follow up GOT. Hopefully that means House of the Dragon will be top notch. 

The wait for season 8 is another thing that bothered me....we waited 2 years for it and that is what we got.....they had so much time to craft a better ending.

Apparently they chose to pick house of the dragon because they are going to bases it off of the book...which is a good call because a lot of people think that once the series outpaced the book is when GOT started to be not as good.

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

You as well.

It takes a strong right wing LEADER to put the enemy of the people in their place. I for one am happy that Florida has such a strong MAN as their governor. I bet he’s rich too! I love it can’t wait to cast my ballot for the next great POTUS! 

15 hours ago, AF89 said:

Don't make me drop Darkwing Duck and Tailspin up in here now

Speed Racer just ran over every cartoon mentioned in the thread.

Trump wants the G7 summit to be at Camp David in June... I seriously doubt any head of state is willing to set foot on American soil any time soon.

But it is a publicity stunt only anyway, suggesting that the US is doing so great. He knows the world is laughing at him but half of his country seems to buy what he says. Including the CrazyBirdLady here.

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Oh god, that theme song and how they talk was amazingly hilarious 

The best part of dadness was watching Speed Racer cartoons on Speedvision when my sons.

At least I thought it would be the best part of dadness.  

It was actually a little "meh . . . "  They were never into it the way I remember being into it.

But we had a blast with hotwheels.  I bought of retro stuff on ebay, including the little gas stations with orange roofs . . . .