Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The MAGA NIGHT thread

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

What is this? Round 3? 4?

Counting the 2016 election thread HM deleted which was sorta the proto Trump ABF general disscussion thread I think it might be 5

The loss of quotable material and character arcs every time we get one of these reboots is just devastating to the established canon :sadwave:

How will we know when WFW thinks Biden is going to drop out? Whose the president of the ABF surgical mask society....so many lost questions. Is lostone Sponges' son now?

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

The loss of quotable material and character arcs every time we get one of these reboots is just devastating to the established canon :sadwave:

How will we know when WFW thinks Biden is going to drop out. Whose the president of the ABF surgical mask society....so many lost questions

Pretty sad I can’t ever quote wfw’s virus eating post again 

I will say if these threads are ultimately forbidden by the boards gods, Biden winning the nomination probably took most of the schadenfreude and joy I was going to get when/if Trump got **** canned this November and pretty much threw a wet piss smelling blanket on it anyway