• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, jidady said:

Surprise!

So if this is true, the President and the Attorney General knowingly tried to frame a “group” by falsely accusing them of crimes and then declaring them a “terrorist organization” and threatening to lock them up based on the false accusations.  

This is what Republicans are supporting.

I just want to reiterate that the President having peaceful protesters fired on with "pepper balls" so he could go take a photo.....

That's just a fact at this point in time. The President of The United States had Americans exercising their constitutionally protected rights fired on so he could take a picture.

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So if this is true, the President and the Attorney General knowingly tried to frame a “group” by falsely accusing them of crimes and then declaring them a “terrorist organization” and threatening to lock them up based on the false accusations.  

Yes. Why, does that seem wrong to you?

(But her emails!)

2 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I just want to reiterate that the President having peaceful protesters fired on with "pepper balls" so he could go take a photo.....

That's just a fact at this point in time. The President of The United States had Americans exercising their constitutionally protected rights fired on so he could take a picture.

Counterpoint: nuh uh

11 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Republicans don’t actually care about the constitution.  They have no principles.  Why even waste time anymore.  If you support this presidents actions you don’t support our constitution.

28 minutes ago, jidady said:

Surprise!

24 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

So gassing the protesters was an order from the DOJ and now we have a leaked FBI report saying there was no evidence Antifa was involved. Hmmmmmm.

13 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

So basically everything we were saying yesterday has been corroborated by the FBI and now the USPP.

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It absolutely ******* rules that democrats blew their impeachment load on a standard foreign policy business deal in which the democratic front runner and his large adult son were haplessly entangled. 

Cause all of this seems actually worthy of impeachment. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

It absolutely ******* rules that democrats blew their impeachment load on a standard foreign policy business deal in which the democratic front runner and his large adult son were haplessly entangled. 

Cause all of this seems actually worthy of impeachment. 

I’d like to see some polling on the impeachment question now.  

I know we have lots of lurkers and I have to assume some are conservatives.

This is how they always cross lines and take away your rights. They fear monger until people are so scared they'll accept their rights and the rights of others being trampled on because if you aren't doing anything wrong it shouldn't hurt you. That's never how it works out in the long run. They aren't even trying to hide it and they're just running the same plays they have every other time. I'd argue that they're being even more brazen about it this time.

13 minutes ago, lostone said:

Republicans don’t actually care about the constitution.  They have no principles.  Why even waste time anymore.  If you support this presidents actions you don’t support our constitution.

You're jumping the gun a bit here and painting with a broad brush. You supported Obama, but I'm sure you didn't support many of the things he did to usurp the Constitution. This also goes for every POTUS before him. 

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

On 6/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

I get that.  My point is that this could just make the protests much larger and more aggressive, which could seriously backfire on Trump.  

And keep in mind this is the weekday.  If they sustain the protests until Friday then you could see some massive-sized crowds at these things on the weekend.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread