• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

:lol:

Trump to Detroit black voters pre Nov 3rd "I want you to vote."

Post Nov 3rd  "Cancel those 'illegal' votes. (since they didn't go to the least racist person)   

On the same theme Trump and he will issued an Executive Order cancelling the 14th Ammendment to the Constitution that gives citizenship to anyone born on US soil. Who TF does hd think he is? 

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

@RandomFan I hope you are correct about this being a tradable asset. We went 100% in this offseason. 

36 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Yes we did. Bucks tried to trade for him already, so it's not like he isn't wanted. I'm looking forward to some playoff basketball in the ATL again. 

So assuming Bogi goes through

We’ve added a legit starting lineup to the team, with depth, since we last played a game (yes, I’m including CC here):

PG: Rondo/Dunn
SG: Bogi/Dunn
SF: Snell/Bogi
PF: Gallo/OO
😄 CC/OO

That’s a helluva way to upgrade a team. We now have tons of depth, tons of lineup flexibility, plenty of tradable assets and contracts, and the ability to sign any of our own players. We should definitely be a playoff team, the question is really do we have enough high end talent to be more than that. And that really comes down to whether or not anyone other than Trae develops into a All-Star type player. Having said that, we also now have enough assets to potentially swing a trade for a superstar, if one becomes available

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread