• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I am appalled by the lack of social distancing or mask wearing in this timely and relevant video.  It is as if the Biden campaign doesn't think Covid exists at all

Biden (sadly) at this point doesn't know he exists. Very unfortunate that the Dems left many people with this choice. Bern Bros forever.

@Mr. Hoopah! nobody I keep touch with has heard from Jeffery in probably 5 years. This morning I found him on Facebook. Half of his recent posts had been flagged. Some of them were anti-mask and hoax-promoting. No surprise there, he’s always been extremely self-centered. He also had been sharing memes about how Nazi Germany had defunded their police. Which is kinda surprising, given that Jeffery had more run-ins with the law than anybody I grew up with, many of which ended with them beating his ***. On the bright side he hasn’t gotten into Qanon yet.

38 minutes ago, NightPain said:

https://www.jmbullion.com/search/?q=copper+bars

just paid off my first bar! Now I have something to take down by the river just like my idol comrade @WhenFalconsWin !

My old buddy Cruncho, striking it rich in a van down by the river. Remember, its not how much you make, but how much you can offshore. :tiphat:

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My old buddy Cruncho, striking it rich in a van down by the river. Remember, its not how much you make, but how much you can offshore. :tiphat:

Trump is in favor of 'herd immunity'. In dealing with your BS we need 'turd immunity'.   🤣

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She amplified it to her 1.5 million followers before she questioned it.

:rolleyes:  Of all the things to be angry about, one of the better newspaper reporters retweeting a story and expressing skepticism about it seems pretty low on the list.  NBC scheduling a Trump town hall at the same time as the debate was supposed to be is a much bigger deal.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread