• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

4 hours ago, lostone said:

Again this is why the GOP can kick rocks.  They are actively making it harder for people to vote.  They are trying their best to cling on to power to keep the leaders looking like them and it’s sad.  you won’t stop us from voting!!! Now duck off!

Of all the **** that needs to be fixed in this country, this should be priority #1.  It’s a national disgrace.

back and forth court packing actually sounds great

it’s immediately better than losing the court for an entire generation to an undemocratic minority

it keeps the courts within the scope of the governing majority nearly at all times

it removes the ridiculous facade around dumb legal philosophies like “originalism” or “living constitution” where lawyers and judges have to pretend their ideological and partisan preferences are not actually ideological or partisan preferences but actually noble legal arguments

it reduces the importance of nominating a specific individual justice which alleviates the stupidity of lifetime appointments

and it either reduces the supreme court’s relative importance or it completely breaks our judicial system, which opens up the pathway to further institutional reform

i see no downsides here

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

You wouldn't comprehend anything that is truthful or that makes sense to intelligent people.

If you are an example of this I bust out laughing. Grampie.  Just like your boy saying vote for someone else, people are better off under Trump, putting his hands on potential voter's and threatening them. You boy has lost it (well he never had it) but you know what it is, you know the thing...:lol:

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If you are an example of this I bust out laughing. Grampie.  Just like your boy saying vote for someone else, people are better off under Trump, putting his hands on potential voter's and threatening them. You boy has lost it (well he never had it) but you know what it is, you know the thing...:lol:

All the investigations Barr has done at orange man's request have turned up nothing. Nada, zilch, not even a whiff of any crimes or irregularities. Trump's desperation because he's double digit behind backfired. Get ready to usher in a new president for a fresh start.

35 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

All the investigations Barr has done at orange man's request have turned up nothing. Nada, zilch, not even a whiff of any crimes or irregularities. Trump's desperation because he's double digit behind backfired. Get ready to usher in a new president for a fresh start.

Gramps, I just made a breakfast burrito and I think you'd really like it. 

The World Health Organization has warned leaders against relying on COVID-19 lockdowns to tackle outbreaks — after previously saying countries should be careful how quickly they reopen.

They would never admit you are right because their approach is hybrid and has changed many times, Sir. The evidence is leaning in your favor though, and many publications are starting to print evidence of this. 

“A Belgian counter-terrorism official told Insider that many European services like his own are now rethinking an earlier decision to ignore QAnon as a solely American phenomenon.

He drew parallels between QAnon and jihadist movements which have traditionally occupied intelligence agencies.

The source, part of Belgium’s Federal Police, said: “I worked on jihadis and al Qaeda, ISIS for over 20 years and now I am looking at the secular American version.”

Who knew John's Liberal son would actually become woke by mocking the left?  Wow, I'm a little surprised.

When you talk about destruction, you can count out Sean Ono Lennon

Last Sunday’s “Day of Rage” in Portland, Ore. – in which rioters toppled statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt – drew mockery on Twitter from Lennon, the 45-year-old son of the late ex-Beatle John Lennon and artist Yoko Ono.

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Your corporate media, folks. Trump pitches a tantrum and backs out of the debate, Biden agrees to do town hall on ABC, NBC promptly gives Trump his own town hall airing at the exact same time. They have a hopeless Trump addiction 

Gee, I wonder who is going to win in the ratings? :lol:

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread