• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Daniels is eligible to play, just not medically cleared for his knee. Mathis has looked better than him in practice anyway. The rumors going around that Newman left because Daniels was lighting things up were bs. Just more of fans trash talking a player after he leaves and hyping up the perceived backup. The backup QB is always the fan favorite for many UGA homers.

I really don’t know what’s going on today. It’s basically a whole new group of starters at each position group on offense. Plus a whole new offensive scheme and OC. Arkansas has the same issue offensively... managed to get the one long scoring play early on but their offense has not been good either.

Hopefully we can use this halftime to get refocused and come out playing with some consistency and discipline. They’ve had so many penalties and not been able to build on any momentum.

Pretty disappointing game so far. 

I actually member JT Daniels balling in like the 2 Pac after dark games i watched him last year but you have to credit a ton of that to what was possibly the best wr corp in college football this side of Clemson/LSU but I wouldn't be shocked if he can do some stuff 

I highly doubt he beat out Newman too tho

Just now, achilles return said:

like it would be one thing to say if jamez came over and was playing poorly, but literally everyone paying attention to epl is raving about his form and how well he's doing. 

Everton is definitely the early table spotlight team

My Arsenal looking okay :ninja:

9 minutes ago, achilles return said:

like it would be one thing to say if james came over and was playing poorly, but literally everyone paying attention to epl is raving about his form and how well he's doing. 

Dude, two games. The season is 38 games long. If Everton makes it to the CL and James played a major part in it, then we can talk again.

5 minutes ago, Fire Q said:

So did D'Wan get benched or is he injured?

Benched. Offense couldn’t find any consistency at all when he was playing. Really hasn’t been much better since Bennett came in. The next guy up is a true freshman, Carson Beck, who was the high school Gatorade player of the year in Florida a year or two ago... so he’s a baller, but also a true freshman. The way things are going we might actually see Beck. 

Just now, Carter said:

Benched. Offense couldn’t find any consistency at all when he was playing. Really hasn’t been much better since Bennett came in. The next guy up is a true freshman, Carson Beck, who was the high school Gatorade player of the year in Florida a year or two ago... so he’s a baller, but also a true freshman. The way things are going we might actually see Beck. 

Well if they're going to play like this, may as well put him in. Get him some quality snaps before he takes a beating next week. 

Just now, achilles return said:

Jesus Bayern didn‘t need his 16 total points and his minutes that just amounted to 15 full games. He was a useful substitute for a team that fkat out dominated the league anyway. 

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean I'm kinda laughing my *** off listening to these announcers hype Arkansas which has probably been equally as sh*ty as UGA

I’ve been sitting here wondering if Arkansas’ defense is really playing this well or if we just been sucking that much. Still not sure lol

Bennett put together a decent drive there and got the 2 point conversion in. Obamathumbsup.jpg

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread