• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jdrizzle said:

How is your mom doing today @The Monarch?

Thank you for asking. Just got her from the hospital. She’s doing much better, regaining most cognitive ability. As for COVID, we don’t know whether she got it like a month ago (the last time she’d been out before this) and it contributed to the blood pressure spike/seizures, or if she got it Sunday when she very briefly visited with my sister, in which case symptoms may not yet have started. So a bit harrowing.

44 minutes ago, AF89 said:

The Columbians in my TL won't shut up about James Rodriguez

Abs it's funny as **** watching English announcers pronounce it James (like Bond)

James is at best average. The only time he was really great was at the 2014 World Cup. Otherwise he never was good enough for a Top 10 team in Europe.

Edited by Herr Beast
18 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Second coming of DJ Shockey opted out and Kirby's plan B ain't eligible

Daniels is eligible to play, just not medically cleared for his knee. Mathis has looked better than him in practice anyway. The rumors going around that Newman left because Daniels was lighting things up were bs. Just more of fans trash talking a player after he leaves and hyping up the perceived backup. The backup QB is always the fan favorite for many UGA homers.

I really don’t know what’s going on today. It’s basically a whole new group of starters at each position group on offense. Plus a whole new offensive scheme and OC. Arkansas has the same issue offensively... managed to get the one long scoring play early on but their offense has not been good either.

Hopefully we can use this halftime to get refocused and come out playing with some consistency and discipline. They’ve had so many penalties and not been able to build on any momentum.

Pretty disappointing game so far. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread