The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread

7 minutes ago, Invincible said:

https://www.axios.com/desantis-trump-unemployment-florida-b31761d9-6c35-4b39-bd3b-c0c8b3c458a7.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

So Florida is killing the $300 unemployment program in their state because they can't afford to give the $100 to qualify for it... in the state that has one of the most restrictive unemployment programs in the country. 

Here's to Florida man starving right before the election that is going to include Florida as one of the key tipping states. 

Stuff like this is why selling the idea of moving to Florida in a few years would be a tough sell.

Florida is just garbage.

• Replies 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

What is even more amazing is that MS now owns Bethesda and Obsidian... that can only mean Fallout: New Vegas 2!

This is how theyre going to get me not to switch to PS5. By saying they'll allow Fallout 5 crossplatform but make Vegas 2 exclusive

41 minutes ago, Carter said:

I wouldn't even enjoy cheering for another team. Part of the beauty in suffering through all this disappointment has been the idea that the payoff would be worth it, that it will be so much sweeter when we finally do win it all. It really stinks to feel like there is just no chance at all to ever do that. I mean it's common for people to have another team they cheer for, but the accomplishments of that team will never be as meaningful as the main team... and cheering for another team out of hopelessness with this one would just be empty.

I can't even be happy for my friends anymore :sadwave:

I can‘t be a fan of other teams as well. There is no connection and I am too old to build new ones. 28 years of investment in the Falcons and even 40 years into my local soccer team... which is not even playing in the first German league anymore, which kinda sucks in itself.

It is just, being fan of so many losing teams can sometimes really depress me. Especially when they are losing at the same time. Those double whammies really get to me. 

Sure the satisfaction would be out of this world if they would one day win it all (the Falcons are even more likely to do that) there is no guarantee that will ever happen in my lifetime. Feels like playing the lottery. 

At least there is the German national team, so at least I know how it would feel.

Edited by Herr Beast
Just now, AF89 said:

This is how theyre going to get me not to switch to PS5. By saying they'll allow Fallout 5 crossplatform but make Vegas 2 exclusive

I will buy both consoles eventually. Will start with the PS5, which makes more sense since I own like 80 PS4 games and maybe 5 for xbox one. And you can always count in MS to lower prices rather quickly. They have too much money to burn.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He might. It’s my wife’s cousin’s husband. Son of a cop, in the Army Reserve. Good dude, family, but his dad is a huge **** head, and they’re huge MAGANS. 

He slipped one past the goalie and wants to blow up tannerite for the gender reveal, so y’all will probably see us on the news as the next gender reveal gone horribly wrong. 

Y’all, I messed up working out today.  So I have been doing the stationery bike for a few months and hadn’t ran since early august.  I decided let’s do a 45 min run.  3 minutes in my back starts hurting 20 minutes in, my legs are on fire and back is dying.  Y’all my legs feels like I did a CrossFit workout and I’m dying

3 hours ago, Invincible said:

Hopefully it gets to the point that the average person understands that Republicans are pure reactionary scumbags with no moral compass that will do anything to seize more power instead of waiting for us terminally online left Twitter junkies to be proven right when Republicans go and do the thing they said they wouldn't do or violate the norm they thought would always be upheld. 

Yeah, like spy on a campaign and POTUS-Elect, forge FISA warrants, illegal unmasking, try to impeach a POTUS with two articles that were not high crimes and misdemeanors etc, etc.  I see what you mean, they would never do that.  The Dems moral compass runneth over...^This is why we can't have nice things. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread