• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Serge said:

The failure of the onside kick recovery was overblown next to the failures of the defense and the running game against a depleted run defense. Gurley still runs hard but he's probably very close to the end.

Don’t touch it guys. It needs to go 10 yards!

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Apparently Trump isn't very confident he will win the election. If he was he'd wait till he was reelected to replace RGB's vacant position and make more people happy. Ramming it thru in such a hurry to me is a tell tale sign of Biden fear.

And we all know how Trump likes to keep everyone happy.

26 minutes ago, AF89 said:

lol just watched a bunch of highschool girls steal my grandparents Trump sign. Almost gave em a thumbs up but i don't think they saw me under the shade of a tree around the side. 

Somehow I'm probably gonna get blamed for this :ninja:

Wasn't bout to end on Twitter huffing after a car for the facist sign

How have you not previously gone out there at night to take down the sign? Just to f' with them a bit. Like they keep putting it up, it keeps mysteriously disappearing. Just a little light larceny, for a snack.

17 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

I hate my sports teams... my soccer team just played 2-2 after leading 2-0 in the 85th minute... I wish I could change teams, but I am loyal to death to all of them.

I wouldn't even enjoy cheering for another team. Part of the beauty in suffering through all this disappointment has been the idea that the payoff would be worth it, that it will be so much sweeter when we finally do win it all. It really stinks to feel like there is just no chance at all to ever do that. I mean it's common for people to have another team they cheer for, but the accomplishments of that team will never be as meaningful as the main team... and cheering for another team out of hopelessness with this one would just be empty.

I can't even be happy for my friends anymore :sadwave:

7 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Actually I like that MS bought Betatesta, I mean Bethesda. MS will surely push hard for Fallout 5. Bethesda didn‘t seem to be in a hurry to do anything.

Agreed!  I don’t want to be playing Skyrim on the PS7.  Pretty sure we will be playing GTA 5 on the PS6

10 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

How have you not previously gone out there at night to take down the sign? Just to f' with them a bit. Like they keep putting it up, it keeps mysteriously disappearing. Just a little light larceny, for a snack.

The problem is he and his fellow Trumper neighbor got cameras and i don't feel like starting that drama.

That said I've had to stand out there by that dam Trump/Pence sign all morning mowing thier lawn and doing some digging, and tbh its made me kind of self conscious by association cause thier house is right next to Sandy Plains rd so they've done me a favor. Im likely here till Thursday

1 minute ago, Carter said:

It's hard to put into words how much faith I have lost in this country over the past 8+ years.

Since Qanon will control most of congress by the next time a democrat gets to nominate a SCOTUS justice I can't wait until the Dem nominee is accused of being a baby-eating pedophile during confirmation hearings.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread