The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread

2 hours ago, Jdrizzle said:

I'm gonna have to believe what Lebanon is saying because it's either

A. We are the dumbest ************ ever and we stored 5.5 million pounds of one of the most common explosives used around the entire world directly next to a firecracker factory in the middle of the most economically important area in the entire country

Or 

B. Something that makes A look like the better answer.

Wow, this is something that MacGruber would do by packing loaded C4 in a van with his own team. Oh wait, he did do that.

Edited by Maverick
  • Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jdrizzle said:

Don't you dare lump me in with mayo lovers.

You're just scared of people who are different than you and stereotyping us all. Pathetic.

You kinda lumped yourself in there, boss. You can’t gaslight me!

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

TGA don’t listen to these mayo loving raw onion eaters, you’re a shining light.

3 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Don't you dare lump me in with mayo lovers.

You're just scared of people who are different than you and stereotyping us all. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

You whore!

my burger today was so good, those red onions added a nice kick to it.  You have reduced your drunkenness when we meet by one beer!

See what you have done?

6 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I'm gonna go in and edit every single active ABF posters ignore list and put you on it.

You're done. You're dead to me.

And whose going to white noise this board with obscure Simpsons americana then tough guy? 

Yall can't outsource everything to Itzkoff 

14 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

I just watched the Axios interview with Trump while trying to figure out how to use the awk command to do something it's not designed to do.  The Trump interview was both dumber and more confusing.  That is an impressive accomplishment.

Why not just use some python?

5 minutes ago, Sponge said:

aww, there goes your talking point.

To be fair betting on Lebanon storing 5.5 million pounds of explosives next to a firecracker factory feels like a really bad bet.

I mean I believe it's correct but it's still a bad thing to call someone out on.

HA!!!! Lebanon did the dumbest thing I've ever heard of which caused insane amounts of tragedy and pain we can't even comprehend yet !!!!!!! 

I mean before they came out and said yeah.....we stored 5.5 tons of one of the most explosive substances known to man beside a firecracker factory I spent all day sitting here thinking.........yep us or Israel.

I still have a bit of doubt in the back of my mind because they actually admitted......yep we stored 5.5 tons of highly explosive chemicals beside a firecracker factory in the middle of the city too quickly..........but what would the other answer have to be?

7 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

To be fair betting on Lebanon storing 5.5 million pounds of explosives next to a firecracker factory feels like a really bad bet.

I mean I believe it's correct but it's still a bad thing to call someone out on.

HA!!!! Lebanon did the dumbest thing I've ever heard of which caused insane amounts of tragedy and pain we can't even comprehend yet !!!!!!! 

When I saw the explosion, I knew instantly it was chemical just by the initial smoke plume hue. I've seen many explosions.

VP-COMP-BEIRUT.jpg?strip=all&quality=100

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Kraken has been released from her retainer agreement Thread