Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

I didn’t really enjoy college to the fullest.  I was in a really weird place in college.  I was still in my shell and doing stupid stuff.  I shoulda been a hoe.  I was honestly a simp.  It was so cringe.

You sound like I was in my early years in the army! I look back on that now and wonder how the **** I made it! 😄

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

I didn’t really enjoy college to the fullest.  I was in a really weird place in college.  I was still in my shell and doing stupid stuff.  I shoulda been a hoe.  I was honestly a simp.  It was so cringe.

I was the opposite.  I was an introvert in High School  (never went to parties) and truth be told I still  sorta am just a big indoors nerd and my anti social side will kick in here and there but sports and all the events around them is what really gets me out of my shell and I participated in nearly everything in college. **** we operated a post gameday rave out of the apartment one semester. 

Now days I try to do Atlanta United stuff when I can to get out of my books and video games hermitage

5 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

You sound like I was in my early years in the army! I look back on that now and wonder how the **** I made it! 😄

Lol I basically met my wife when I was about to turn into a dog.  Was still trying the nice thing and she wasn’t really acting right.  So I just started being an *******... it worked... I haven’t stopped, but I sprinkle in some niceness now and then.  I have no idea how people don’t talk **** to their spouse on a regular basis.  It’s constant and I love it.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I was the opposite.  I was an introvert in High School  (never went to parties) and truth be told I still  sorta am just a big indoors nerd and my anti social side will kick in here and there but sports and all the events around them is what really gets me out of my shell and I participated in nearly everything in college. **** we operated a post gameday rave out of the apartment one semester. 

Now days I try to do Atlanta United stuff when I can to get out of my books and video games hermitage

I will pick staying around home in a hot minute.  Don’t be slightly late, I’ll go home and sleep!  Only time I really break out of my shell is when I am with my family.  I will stay up with them to 3 and 4 am talking about life and ****.  I miss um. Pretty sure we are going to be famous on YouTube when you see me and my cousin wrestling an alligator in NO next year

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Lol I basically met my wife when I was about to turn into a dog.  Was still trying the nice thing and she wasn’t really acting right.  So I just started being an *******... it worked... I haven’t stopped, but I sprinkle in some niceness now and then.  I have no idea how people don’t talk **** to their spouse on a regular basis.  It’s constant and I love it.

I gotta be careful being an ******* with my wife, she'll throw it right back at me the same way I did to her. Then I'm standing there like WTH?!?!?! So now I'm being Mr Nice Guy, that seems to work with her more than the other way. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

I gotta be careful being an ******* with my wife, she'll throw it right back at me the same way I did to her. Then I'm standing there like WTH?!?!?! So now I'm being Mr Nice Guy, that seems to work with her more than the other way. 🤷‍♂️

Our friend I feel needs to talk ish to his wife and stop being a *****.  Dude is all sensitive and gets his feelings hurt easily.  I just don’t cross the line saying b**ch or being outright disrespectful.  

like when my wife hits her toe on the bed, she gets at least 5 minutes of me explaining that the bed hasn’t moved in years, so how the **** did you kick the bed and break your toenail

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Our friend I feel needs to talk ish to his wife and stop being a *****.  Dude is all sensitive and gets his feelings hurt easily.  I just don’t cross the line saying b**ch or being outright disrespectful.  

like when my wife hits her toe on the bed, she gets at least 5 minutes of me explaining that the bed hasn’t moved in years, so how the **** did you kick the bed and break your toenail

That's when I get called an *******! 😄

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/observer/the-science-of-humor-is-no-laughing-matter

“Laughing in the presence of others indicates the interaction is safe,” the researchers explain. “While the norms of most social groups prevent direct, unambiguous acts of aggression and dominance, the use of laughter may free individuals to display dominance because laughter renders the act less serious.”

Bros.....that's this subforum to a tee. A lot of us lean on our senses of humor because we know we're about to come off as *******.

And Eatcorn posts down here too.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Dude, I am not swapping places with you if you talk crap to my wife!!  😆

48 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/observer/the-science-of-humor-is-no-laughing-matter

“Laughing in the presence of others indicates the interaction is safe,” the researchers explain. “While the norms of most social groups prevent direct, unambiguous acts of aggression and dominance, the use of laughter may free individuals to display dominance because laughter renders the act less serious.”

Bros.....that's this subforum to a tee. A lot of us lean on our senses of humor because we know we're about to come off as *******.

2lKfHz2.gif

53 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I like to think I avoid unnecessary humor when I'm ****ting down someone's neck.

On 6/27/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jdrizzle said:

I quit reading earlier......but that's not what happened today is it?

HM’s old deleted thread.

Even when Tucker is on the right track he finds a way to miss the mark. “Saving American jobs from foreign nationals” is just an idiotic racist dog whistle. There are so many jobs that companies can’t fill with US citizens because US citizens don’t even apply for the ******* jobs.

I also find it interesting how they’re trying to get black folks to rally around GOP style immigration measures by saying Hispanics will outnumber them to such a degree that politicians will not need to **** with black people at all eventually. 

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

I'm trying to make people better with my posts. The left should approve of the way I carry on whenever the liberals get to conspiracy theorizing. That's for America.

Ok...**** if I don't get it!😃

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

Booker losing the primary you whoreson ... I heard that on Witcher and wanted to whip it out.  

You and @JDaveG mother is a lovely lady and you burned her husband’s *** one thanksgiving 

:lol::lol::lol:

It’s funny because it’s true.