Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

When she started saying SHE presented Bills and hadn’t even been in the Senate long enough to know where the bathrooms  were, let alone long enough to learn procedures, I knew she was a pro at the bull! 

My wife laughed when I read her your response. Her response was "most of the Republicans are full of cr@p". :slick:🇱🇷 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Hysterical liberals on a small musicians message board where I post had an absolute **** fit over me saying I shot shotguns and a carbine yesterday. 

It shoots guns and types with its knuckles. Of course we’re gonna be pissed. 

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

Yea, logical fallacy of the slippery slope type. Making higher education more affordable is investing in society for a better society. Furthermore, there are some people that can go to university without a penny out of their pockets, yet they don't pursue the degree. I served with people who let their veteran education benefit expire. There are some I graduated with whom I graduated high school and had the HOPE and Pell, yet they didn't attend, either. On top of that, grade school is fully funded by the taxpayer, yet people still drop out of school and never go back to get their GED. 

No, everyone still wouldn't get a degree, even if it was "free".  

EPIC FAIL of an argument.

Yepper, everyone STILL wouldn’t qualify or want to go as you stated. 

It’s flawed on so many levels I wouldn’t even know where to start!

As the heat on the White House continues over the Putin bounty on our soldiers, the White House's current excuse is Trump was never informed. Even if this is factual why would you keep this from the person who has the responsibility to intervene? :bang:

53 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Hysterical liberals on a small musicians message board where I post had an absolute **** fit over me saying I shot shotguns and a carbine yesterday. 

I’m still not on the guns bandwagon, again because I’m more worried about what I would do with them than anything. But, it’s at least entered the realm of serious discussion about whether we should buy a house in a somewhat isolated place in another state. My wife sees it as a vacation house, but in my mind it’s definitely a “the apocalypse is coming and we need to get the **** away” house.

21 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You Republicans and your projection smh.

wfw is triggered that Biden is crushing it in the polls and any mistake on Biden's part is fodder to pump his spirit. He ignores the killers issues that are pages long.