Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

7 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I missed the way he took his drink the first time through.

He is trying to make people pee on themselves with laughter.

maybe he should do some 1984 parody stuff.  Like we should ignore our eyes and our ears and believe whatever trump tells us.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

'Violent Bob Ross' is the best fight nickname ever.

I know it was always the joke (family guy, boondocks etc) that the late Bob Ross was just a repressed ball of violent murder bubbling beneath the surface :lol:

9 hours ago, Herr Beast said:

It is the reality, It doesn‘t matter if stupid or not.

Whining and complaining will do you no good. Companies already actively avoid that type of millenials. I work closely with HR in my company and it is getting more and more difficult to find young people where our expectations are met with their expectations. 

Millennials like me are automating fools like you into early retirement.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, The Monarch said:

Don’t know if it’s true of these dudes, but it’s been my experience that a ton of the “you have to EARN it like me” guys actually had a ton of help along the way.

My favorite you have to earn it guy went on for a few pages before admitting his grandma paid for his car and let him live with her during college.  My experience is that most of the “you have to EARN it like me” guys just don’t want to compete with others.  America is full of role players hating on and playing defense against people that may be more deserving.

Edited by MoeBiden

30 minutes ago, MoeBiden said:

My favorite you have to earn it guy went on for a few pages before admitting his grandma paid for his car and let him live with her during college.  My experience is that most of the “you have to EARN it like me” guys just don’t want to compete with others.  America is full of role players hating on and playing defense against people that may be more deserving.

I quit reading earlier......but that's not what happened today is it?

9 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Most of those scholarships are state-funded.  The HOPE scholarship is funded through a lottery, but the majority of other scholarships are from the state.  In other words, exactly the system you’re arguing against.

For the record HOPE is off the table if one has been out of school more than 7 years. the rules changed back in 11 or 12 I think.

6 hours ago, The Monarch said:

Friends, if you’re looking for a wholesome comedy to watch with the family, let me recommend Sorry To Bother You.

Is it on Netflix yet or dvd? I remember the previews now, had totally forgotten about it. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

:lol:

My mom tried to send me some neckbeard 5th columnist type youtubr video ranting about this last night. Guess this is bout to blow up a little

6 minutes ago, Human pug 89 said:

My mom tried to send me some neckbeard 5th columnist type youtubr video ranting about this last night. Guess this is bout to blow up a little

@Human pug 89 lmfao

as a black guy with a mother who cant internet, I don’t envy you at all.  My mom would send my constant Jesus content otherwise 

1 minute ago, Human pug 89 said:

I mean, if even a single solider died because of this . . . and this is the angle they’re going to play . . . 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I mean, if even a single solider died because of this . . . and this is the angle they’re going to play . . . 

I know the "can you imagine if this was Obama?" is the most level 1 elementary take but....can you imagine if this was 4-8 years ago?

I can already picture the "How dare you!" multi threads from Steve, Snak, Goreadup etc etc etc

Just now, Human pug 89 said:

I know the "can you imagine if the was Obama?" is the most level 1 elementary take but....can you imagine if this was 4-8 years ago?

I can already picture the "How dare you!" multi threads from Steve, Snak, Goreadup etc etc etc

It could have resulted in 100 deaths and they would brush it under the rug.  Because they honestly don’t care