Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

17 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

There is no fault in the system. It’s a false narrative that they are more than happy to perpetuate.  That is my point. The means are there as I have show through my own life experience.  

You wear having to sleep in your car as a badge of honor, I see that as a ******* shame in the richest country that has ever existed. I don't think we're going to be able to agree here.

2 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

What a profusely arrogant statement! The pandemic has brought us disease, the economics of it are a by product. This too shall pass and we have a Proven plan at hand to recover greatly. 

Though Biden is right, to help the economy you need to beat the virus first.

I am not bragging about this I promise.  I am just reacting to the fact that the GOP is showing their true colors.  I am so glad my family is on the other side of this.  Glad most of our family is college educated and doing well.  This GOP will stomp out anyone who is poor as lazy.  It’s so anti Christian and so disgusting.  You all are doing this prosperity gospel dance.  If you are poor it’s your fault and no one or anything society has done.  If you have money it’s deserved and who cares if you’ve destroyed lives in the process to obtain your wealth, it was righteous.

And I still want to help you even though you hate me.  I’ll gladly pay your entitled kids degrees through my tax dollars.  You will complain, but I won’t.  I complain because we value killing brown people over helping our own people.  And you so called Christians are disgusting for it.

Y’all will fight to keep microscopic crumbs out of the poors hands and protect the loaf of bread for the rich.  I can see how oligarchs kept power

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

You wear having to sleep in your car as a badge of honor, I see that as a ******* shame in the richest country that has ever existed. I don't think we're going to be able to agree here.

No we’re not. Sounds like you think life should be handed to you on a silver plater.  Those sacrifices I made taught me more than my education at Georgia Tech ever did.  There are challenges I’ve faced in my career and my life where the resilience and fortitude I developed benefited me tremendously.    I’m honored to have put myself through college.  

29 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Exactly.  So why do we need the US tax payer to fork over the bill to pay for someone’s education?  

The means are already there.  Countless scholarships, state lotteries, etc. low interest loans even after that.  People need to take the initiative to do these things not expect it from others who did it themselves in the past.

Most of those scholarships are state-funded.  The HOPE scholarship is funded through a lottery, but the majority of other scholarships are from the state.  In other words, exactly the system you’re arguing against.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Most of those scholarships are state-funded.  The HOPE scholarship is funded through a lottery, but the majority of other scholarships are from the state.  In other words, exactly the system you’re arguing against.

Yes they are already there from the states. **** the Pell Grant is a federal scholarship.  That doesn’t even begin to account for all the scholarships from private enterprises, religious organizations, alumni organizations, etc.  

Like I have pointed out the means to pay for Your own education are already there.  That doesn’t even include student loans which are easy to get, low interest and don’t have a time protocol pay off.  

In conclusion THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE US TAX PAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION.

If someone can’t find the means to get an education they don’t deserve one.

9 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

No we’re not. Sounds like you think life should be handed to you on a silver plater.  Those sacrifices I made taught me more than my education at Georgia Tech ever did.  There are challenges I’ve faced in my career and my life where the resilience and fortitude I developed benefited me tremendously.    I’m honored to have put myself through college.  

You can and should be proud of what you have achieved, period. You get nothing but respect from me. 

2 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Yes they are already there from the states. **** the Pell Grant is a federal scholarship.  That doesn’t even begin to account for all the scholarships from private enterprises, religious organizations, alumni organizations, etc.  

Like I have pointed out the means to pay for Your own education are already there.  That doesn’t even include student loans which are easy to get, low interest and don’t have a time protocol pay off.  

In conclusion THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE US TAX PAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION.

If someone can’t find the means to get an education they don’t deserve one.

Who pays for those state and federal scholarships?

Oh right, taxpayers.

”We don’t need taxpayers to foot the bill for free tuition because taxpayers are already footing the bill for free tuition!”

3 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

You can and should be proud of what you have achieved, period. You get nothing but respect from me. 

Much appreciated sir. Sad I’m being vilified for that fact and that I think people should have to earn their own way.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Who pays for those state and federal scholarships?

Oh right, taxpayers.

”We don’t need taxpayers to foot the bill for free tuition because taxpayers are already footing the bill for free tuition!”

You’re catching on there guy. Sad thing is you're just backing up everything I said.  

So let me make this easier for you.  Tax payers are ALREADY subsidizing college tuition.  Folks can get scholarships and loans to fill in the gaps. Therefore, completely free education paid for by the US tax payers based off raising taxes on those tax payers IS NOT NEEDED.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Being proud of hard work is perfectly fine. Saying there is no fault in the US’ economic system is delusional right wing rubbish. 

The only “fault” is the fact that extreme left wing nut bags like yourself think people are entitled to freebies.  Can’t find a job? Go join a trade union.  Believe me there is till so much work in construction that contractors have severe labor shortages. You’ll get training and get paid a nice salary.  I can go on and on.  

10 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

The only “fault” is the fact that extreme left wing nut bags like yourself think people are entitled to freebies.  Can’t find a job? Go join a trade union.  Believe me there is till so much work in construction that contractors have severe labor shortages. You’ll get training and get paid a nice salary.  I can go on and on.  

I’m a partner in a small law firm, but go on please. 

46 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

What a profusely arrogant statement! The pandemic has brought us disease, the economics of it are a by product. This too shall pass and we have a Proven plan at hand to recover greatly. 

We spent WEEKS wondering if my wife was going to get laid off from our local university. She finally found out she still has a job, they made her director of marketing for the entire university and has 5 people that will report to her. 

Because of the pandemic’s continued financial stress on the University System of Georgia, she didn’t get a raise, and will now have 3 times the work she already had, and she’s a workaholic like her mother. 

So spare me with your brained wormed “there’s no economic crisis” takes.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

We spent WEEKS wondering if my wife was going to get laid off from our local university. She finally found out she still has a job, they made her director of marketing for the entire university and has 5 people that will report to her. 

Because of the pandemic’s continued financial stress on the University System of Georgia, she didn’t get a raise, and will now have 3 times the work she already had, and she’s a workaholic like her mother. 

So spare me with your brained wormed “there’s no economic crisis” takes.

I never said there was no economic problem. We have this pandemic disease that is crippling the world and so many "down here" 's want to blame Trump for not having some pie in the sky remedy for it. This is causing a multitude of problems and consequences for people all over the world.

Edited by Charles Wright

38 minutes ago, lostone said:

I am not bragging about this I promise.  I am just reacting to the fact that the GOP is showing their true colors.  I am so glad my family is on the other side of this.  Glad most of our family is college educated and doing well.  This GOP will stomp out anyone who is poor as lazy.  It’s so anti Christian and so disgusting.  You all are doing this prosperity gospel dance.  If you are poor it’s your fault and no one or anything society has done.  If you have money it’s deserved and who cares if you’ve destroyed lives in the process to obtain your wealth, it was righteous.

And I still want to help you even though you hate me.  I’ll gladly pay your entitled kids degrees through my tax dollars.  You will complain, but I won’t.  I complain because we value killing brown people over helping our own people.  And you so called Christians are disgusting for it.

Y’all will fight to keep microscopic crumbs out of the poors hands and protect the loaf of bread for the rich.  I can see how oligarchs kept power

Bro, these people only claim Christianity. They don’t actually know God. The Bible says that God created man in His image, but these people created god in their image. They are righteous in their own minds, which is something the Bible discusses. They have turned the truth of God into a lie. They are “political Christians”. Jesus Christ argued against people just like this because they cause others to fall with their false doctrine and twisted beliefs. They’ve missed the entire premise of Christianity. Even Jesus Christ and Paul the Apostle said that the two greatest commandments are to love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself. 

I’m willing to bet the farm a lot of these so-called Christians are going to be in for a rude awakening. It’s frustrating for those who really know and love God and love their fellow person. These people would be better off not claiming Christianity at all. 

My wife’s experience is going to be the norm for the lucky people that haven’t lost their jobs due to Covid - more work for the same or less pay. But we’re extremely lucky she got to keep her job, benefits, and continue accruing time to vest for a pension from USG. 

But yeah, our economy is all rainbows and western grip hand jobs. 

1 minute ago, Charles Wright said:

so many "down here" 's want to blame Trump for not having some pie in the sky remedy for it.

That’s false. We blame him for making it worse. No one has a remedy for it, but not taking it seriously for months, pressuring republican governors to reopen, and absolutely refusing to wear a mask and set an example for his constituents made things exponentially worse. He has blood on his hands.