Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

2 hours ago, lostone said:

Imagine if this were black kids... they would probably be dead or have felonies 

I could write a book.  Most amazing I heard of was a party where a vacant house was used.  Police showed up and everyone threw their weed in a toilet but it wouldnt flush because the water was off.  No one went to jail because the police stated they couldn't prove who the weed belonged to.  Parents were called and everyone went home without a trespassing, burglary, underage consumption charge.  Most of my black friends got the usual, when no one claims the smoke, everyone goes in.

Oh, my favorite is when I was home for the weekend and the cops raided me and my white roommates place.  They found our stash and pipes but told my friends to just keep the doors and windows shut when they smoked.  Me and a black friend in our clique got arrested that same month, at the same dm house. 

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

I mean... some how the guy claims he isn’t racist... but wants him dragged by the noose... y’all I can’t with this one

Well that's a "I'm not racist....but" I never thought I'd see

5 hours ago, lostone said:

I find it kind of hilarious that the other thread died when I asked the racist people to switch places with me since they thought things were fair.

this story is so sad... just so sad

Very close to where I live. It's crazy that I've been to protests and barely even heard people talk about him

5 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

My great grandparents came to US during  the potato famine in Ireland.  They were indentured servants to the factory that paid for their passage. The Irish in the late 19th century and early 20th century were considered the lowest people in NYC. There were places that posted signs refusing to serve the Irish, rent to them, or hire them. And then to complicate matters they were Catholic. 

They were never able to make enough money to buy themselves out of their indenture. But my grandfather worked from the time he was 10 and was able to go to law school. He was the first attorney for Bell Lab in NYC.

Ah, yes - both the Irish and the Catholic rubs. It's pretty amazing you were able to make it this far despite being so clearly discriminated against. 

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Ah, yes - both the Irish and the Catholic rubs. It's pretty amazing you were able to make it this far despite being so clearly discriminated against. 

But did you know whites were slaves of the ottoman empire!!!

8 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

My great grandparents came to US during  the potato famine in Ireland.  They were indentured servants to the factory that paid for their passage. The Irish in the late 19th century and early 20th century were considered the lowest people in NYC. There were places that posted signs refusing to serve the Irish, rent to them, or hire them. And then to complicate matters they were Catholic. 

They were never able to make enough money to buy themselves out of their indenture. But my grandfather worked from the time he was 10 and was able to go to law school. He was the first attorney for Bell Lab in NYC.

Good god............