Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

Just now, Carter said:

🤔

Yeah, sorry but that’s bad analysis converting it to electoral college.  There are far more Republicans than Independents/Dems in Mississippi.  Nobody thinks Trump’s going to win MS, not even close.  

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, sorry but that’s bad analysis converting it to electoral college.  There are far more Republicans than Independents/Dems in Mississippi.  Nobody thinks Trump’s going to win MS, not even close.  

?

20 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I mean, I hope he’s talking about the Boogaloo terrorists who federal law enforcement have reported are targeting DC. Domestic terrorists with ghost guns should be met with force. 

What?? Of course not, I hear those were very good people.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Officer on duty stands there and does nothing 

That on-duty officer needs to be fired as well.  

Edit:  Also, isn’t the “I’m on vacation right now I will f*** you up” comment an assault? 

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That on-duty officer needs to be fired as well.  

Edit:  Also, isn’t the “I’m on vacation right now I will f*** you up” comment an assault? 

Bordered on false imprisonment, but the on duty officer being present meant he couldn’t leave either. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Officer on duty stands there and does nothing 

Weird to point out he’s wearing a Trump hat. He’s also wearing a Christian cross necklace.

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Ugh, I meant lose.  Typing too fast.  

Nobody thinks Trump is going to LOSE MS.

Typical trout, trying to back out of another one of his failed predictions. Remember when you said Hillary had a 99.9999999999999999% chance to win Alabama? WFW remembers.

22 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I don’t see how it’s bad analysis to put poll results on an electoral map, but this is your wheelhouse so I’ll take your word for it lol

They clearly say it’s just a representation of independent voters. And it is interesting to see because he carried a ton of independent support in 2016. An electoral map for the full spectrum will most certainly look different and it’s probably very safe to assume he could blow up Puerto Rico and still win several states.

35 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Just curious, what's the biggest electoral college *** whipping ever suffered by an incumbent? Was it Carter in 1980?

FWIW, Real Clear Politics currently has Joe Biden with a 9.8 point lead of Donald Trump in an average of current polling.

No candidate has had a lead close to that large in the last 7 months of a campaign for at least 20 years.  

It ain't over, but it is fair to say that no presidential candidate has been in as much trouble as Trump is now for a very long time.

My anxiety level is still extremely high.

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don’t see how it’s bad analysis to put poll results on an electoral map, but this is your wheelhouse so I’ll take your word for it lol

They clearly say it’s just a representation of independent voters. And it is interesting to see because he carried a ton of independent support in 2016. An electoral map for the full spectrum will most certainly look different and it’s probably very safe to assume he could blow up Puerto Rico and still win several states.

I just think it gives the false impression that Biden’s support is wider than it is.  Better to put the percent Trump approval for each state where the EC votes are at now and color code accordingly.  It’s good info to know where Trump stands with independents in each state, but the EC vote count (bar above) shows Biden “winning” with 495 EC votes, which nobody thinks will happen.  

Maybe “bad analysis” was the wrong term.  His standing with independents just doesn’t have anything to do with EC votes is all I’m saying.

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Just curious, what's the biggest electoral college *** whipping ever suffered by an incumbent? Was it Carter in 1980?

reagan got 489 to carter's 49

next closest would be roosevelt's 472 to hoover's 59 in '32.

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

it's not 'bad analysis', it's just information that requires context.

it it interesting to see how independents are leaning now compared to 2016.

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

FWIW, Real Clear Politics currently has Joe Biden with a 9.8 point lead of Donald Trump in an average of current polling.

No candidate has had a lead close to that large in the last 7 months of a campaign for at least 20 years.  

It ain't over, but it is fair to say that no presidential candidate has been in as much trouble as Trump is now for a very long time.

My anxiety level is still extremely high.

Just wait until election night when all the Republican vote rigging takes a bite out of Biden's support right out of the gate.