Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The J*zzlaine Maxwell Arkancide Watch Thread

45 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Jesus Christ could part the heavens and speak to wfw personally, but he wouldn’t believe him if it went against his cult echo chamber. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Trump is about to have a new culture war. 

If the democrats had any skill they would add this to the list of things that might be back to normal if Trump hadn't completely failed in his response to Covid19, and then mention that constantly.  They won't of course, because they are terrible at things related to winning.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah, or maybe Ben Garrison picked up on Trump's intentions in how he's talked about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell recently. It really hasn't been anymore subtle than one of Ben's cartoons.

Oh wait that is Andrew Jackson nvm 🤣

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Yeah, or maybe Ben Garrison picked up on Trump's intentions in how he's talked about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell recently. It really hasn't been anymore subtle than one of Ben's cartoons.

Oh wait that is Andrew Jackson nvm 🤣

There's a tale of two plays happening here.

I'm so worried about it. If she gets popped in prison, the media's going to drop everything about the USPS to cover Trump's involvement with Epstein. I dream of trainwrecks every night.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:21 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Today I had to explain to my wife’s cousin and aunt that Trump didn’t personally write a check for $35 million for human trafficking, and that human trafficking is real but not done by Satan worshipping Jews. 

Of course not.  Alan Dershowitz and Jeffie Epstein worship the same God that I do. Satan has zero place in Judaism.