The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

49 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

John Oliver...:lol:

You need to shy away from comedic celebrities for your news. When "our" leader first shutdown travel in and out of China early on, your politicians called him xenophobic and a racists, yet he saved countless lives with that move. Stop letting your TDS make a complete *** of yourself, Gramps. 

Don't get my news from him. His nickname for Trump was posted by Huffington Post and since they thought it was appropriate I had to run with it. Now who's the azs? :tiphat:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

John Oliver...:lol:

You need to shy away from comedic celebrities for your news. When "our" leader first shutdown travel in and out of China early on, your politicians called him xenophobic and a racists, yet he saved countless lives with that move. Stop letting your TDS make a complete *** of yourself, Gramps. 

This really your best behavior? And nah, he didn't save "countless" lives. He put countless in jeaporady, maybe. The China travel ban ultimately led him to think he'd done enough, which is a big part of why the US is considered a model of what NOT to do right now. But by all means, keep acting this out, with the children being non-US countries...

tJ8smuY.jpg

20 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Don't get my news from him. His nickname for Trump was posted by Huffington Post and since they thought it was appropriate I had to run with it. Now who's the azs? :tiphat:

You as usual. I mean you bring up Oliver then Huff Po. You are Comedic tragedy Squirrely Bob and your TDS leads you around by the nose. 

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I like the brick houses in the backg

Ours is brick too, but has some ugly light blue vinyl siding and shutters. 

But unlike our first house it has more than one toilet, so we got that going for us. I wish we could grade our back yard, it’s big but has a bunch of wasted space. She had so much fun at my in-laws running around their huge yard. We’re going to fill her sandbox up today and work on cleaning up the very back to make it a better play area for her and more comfortable for us to sit up there and watch her and play with her. I need to run electricity up there eventually. 

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

This really your best behavior? And nah, he didn't save "countless" lives. He put countless in jeaporady, maybe. The China travel ban ultimately led him to think he'd done enough, which is a big part of why the US is considered a model of what NOT to do right now. But by all means, keep acting this out, with the children being non-US countries...

tJ8smuY.jpg

Yes, being honest is my best behavior. And acting like he did nothing after the travel ban is at the very least being a bad faith actor on your part. He's been coordinating with the experts and having two hour transparent briefings on a near daily basis for quite sometime now. The models were horribly wrong, they got people (including experts to panic) and the everyday Jane and John citizen as well. We we soon be over the hump and getting back to some remnant of normalcy like other countries that obtained the virus before us. 

Along with our health the economy will be a shiny beacon on the hill again and all before the end of summer. TDS cannot stop what will happen. If this timeline is not correct please come back and chastise WFW all you want, but I feel confident. 

17 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Looks like the D is silent in DSA. 

8 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

They held votes at the national convention last year to endorse someone and Sanders was the only one who got a majority. It wasn't done by organization wide referendum like this guy is claiming.

As I understand it, that guy has been threatening to leave DSA for awhile. Seems like most responses have been "well, bye."

18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You as usual. I mean you bring up Oliver then Huff Po. You are Comedic tragedy Squirrely Bob and your TDS leads you around by the nose. 

No, and let me tell you something about Trump. Had he handled the whole covid-19 issue properly he'd be a shoe in like you boast. He didn't and he'll suffer at the polls for it. Take it to the bank.

3 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

As I understand it, that guy has been threatening to leave DSA for awhile. Seems like most responses have been "well, bye."

I honestly don't care about DSA. They are irrelevant but was shocked that they would do this unilaterally and banned a membership referendum at the convention.  You would think they would try to be more democratic about it given how much they hate how Dem leadership wields power.