• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

The gf and I are looking to adopt a dog :)

Since the new house has plenty of yard space we are looking forward to getting a dog.

I wanted a puppy but she made up her mins that she wanted a shelter dog.

3 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

That's the way to go honestly. The puppy stage is aggravating as **** for you and you get to rescue a dog who needs rescuing.

We just started fostering a shelter puppy, about 4 months old. Will almost certainly adopt. Still have to deal with aggravating puppy phase, but we get a bit more impact on how she’ll end up with cats, kids, etc., and still rescuing a dog that is super grateful.

Just now, The Monarch said:

We just started fostering a shelter puppy, about 4 months old. Will almost certainly adopt. Still have to deal with aggravating puppy phase, but we get a bit more impact on how she’ll end up with cats, kids, etc., and still rescuing a dog that is super grateful.

Shut up with your compromise position. 

This is the kind of **** "essential" employees are gonna say. Listen to the real essentials.

Really though that sounds like an ideal situation.

For the record, we are treating our Covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and getting good results. But its sick people in an ICU setting who are monitored. It's certainly not something you can take at home as prophylaxis. The combination of those drugs can cause heart arrhythmias in many people.

News outlets are being misleading when they say that these drugs are unproven. They have been used for years. Trumpers are being misleading in saying that just anyone can take them.

There's a ton of bullsh*t out there coming from both sides.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

For the record, we are treating our Covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and getting good results. But its sick people in an ICU setting who are monitored. It's certainly not something you can take at home as prophylaxis. The combination of those drugs can cause heart arrhythmias in many people.

News outlets are being misleading when they say that these drugs are unproven. They have been used for years. Trumpers are being misleading in saying that just anyone can take them.

My wife has lupus.  I think she has that drug.  She never used it though.  She uses some other stuff.  Good to see it helps.  Just hope people don’t just go out and randomly... oh who am I kidding, people are going to rip it out of the hands of people who need it.

11 hours ago, Carter said:

So who do we blame this time lol

RC knows

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Where do I send the money 

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Report me 

Reported

2 hours ago, lostone said:

End times 

At Disney world last year the Mayo Packet bucket was bigger than both The mustard and ketchup buckets. I thought it was so strange until I saw a lady slather every dogg on her tray with that stuff. 

13 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

That would be the ideal but there have not bee a ton of puppies for fostering or adoption.

The biggest issue like ai mentioned is the cat...she is older and want to make sure she does not feel threatened.

We will see how tomorrow goes...the dog we are going to meet is supposedly really good with cats.

6 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The most terrifying thing to me about the state of our country right now is too many people tend to view a pandemic through the lens of how it affects the presidency of Donald Trump (to include Donald Trump). I mean, if it works and he endorsed it, it makes him look good (says one view), and we can't have that so let's pooh pooh it instead of finding out if it works and, you know, saving lives.  And if it works and he endorsed it, it makes him look good (says the other view), so let's assume it's a miracle drug and accuse governors who restrict access to it TO PREVENT STOCKPILING of "banning" its use.

I mean, in a country of good people, we could all look at it and say "hey, this looks promising, let's see if it works and hope it does."  And granted, even my cynical *** thinks most people in this country feel that way.  But man the ones who want to use it as a political cudgel seem to dominate the news cycle.

10 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Is that a question mark or exclamation point? It could go either way in this case. Hence, the like.

You should have retracted the like. Trump's team are hoarding equipment paid for by your tax dollars and not passing them on to the ones needing them forcing them to bid crazy prices. I bet there is a financial gain to Trump for these chananigans. 

11 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

You should have retracted the like. Trump's team are hoarding equipment paid for by your tax dollars and not passing them on to the ones needing them forcing them to bid crazy prices. I bet there is a financial gain to Trump for these chananigans. 

It's too early in the morning for your TDS shenanigans, Gramps.