The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Business Insider :  Quoting from Bunker Boy

• "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that's happening for our country," Trump said.
  • "It's a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody," Trump said, adding that it "is a great, great day in terms of equality."
  • :doh:  Mr. Floyd didn't have a job and was covid-19 positive.  WTH was Trump thinking? . . . . oh wait, he doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I care about the hypocrisy of it, but not at all about his sexuality.  

There is certainly that as well.

He has helped push things that have been detrimental to the freedoms of the LGBT community for years.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Meh. Homophobic liberals have speculated he’s gay for years, and it always devolves into claiming he’s being blackmailed by Russia/Trump. 

I don’t care who he sticks his **** in, as long as it’s another consenting adult. 

Legal question here. If money changed hands for sex is the NDA enforceable? I thought prostitution was illegal in DC and as I understand it an NDA is not binding for a crime.

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Waiting for some MAGA person to come in here and talk about gay shaming soon.

For whatever it’s worth, two of my gay friends have for over eight years been telling me they believe Lindsey Graham is gay and how badly they wanted somebody to out him.