The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

On 6/3/2020 at 12:17 PM, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I guess I'm the last holdout, but I still think universal healthcare is a good idea. 

I think it is a good idea. I think universal healthcare is necessary to address the major health issues in this country such as obesity.

16 minutes ago, lostone said:

Y’all, “Lady G” is trending on twitter... please go see... oh my god go see!

Meh. Homophobic liberals have speculated he’s gay for years, and it always devolves into claiming he’s being blackmailed by Russia/Trump. 

I don’t care who he sticks his **** in, as long as it’s another consenting adult. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Meh. Homophobic liberals have speculated he’s gay for years, and it always devolves into claiming he’s being blackmailed by Russia/Trump. 

I don’t care who he sticks his **** in, as long as it’s another consenting adult. 

Oh it’s not me shaming him. I don’t give 2 its that he’s gay.  He acts like he’s a homophobe and runs with a party who doesn’t seem to be too fond of gay people.  It’s pretty self loathing

38 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Weird story but I actually have a ancestor from Main (on my grandmother's side) who was a blockade runner for the Confederacy.  He got caught and they forced him to put on blue and go out west to harass indians.