The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

13 minutes ago, Carter said:

It’s ridiculous that 57 officers resigned in solidarity with the two officers who assaulted A 75 YEAR OLD MAN and left him bleeding from his head on the sidewalk.

Like, that **** wasn't just a nice little cut on the back of his head. There was literally a ******** pool of blood there. A ******* pool. **** every single one of those cops. All 57 of them.

It was about 8:45 p.m. in Brooklyn on Wednesday, 45 minutes past the city’s curfew, when a peaceful protest march encountered a line of riot police, near Cadman Plaza.

Hundreds of demonstrators stood there for 10 minutes, chanting, arms raised, until their leaders decided to turn the group around and leave the area.

What they had not seen was that riot police had flooded the plaza behind them, engaging in a law enforcement tactic called kettling, which involves encircling protesters so that they have no way to exit from a park, city block or other public space, and then charging them and making arrests.

For the next 20 minutes in Downtown Brooklyn, officers swinging batons turned a demonstration that had been largely peaceful into a scene of chaos.

The kettling operations carried out by the city’s police after curfew on recent nights have become among the most unsettling symbols of the department’s use of force against peaceful protests, which has touched off a fierce backlash against Mayor Bill de Blasio and the police commissioner, Dermot F. Shea.

In the past several days, New York Times journalists covering the protests have seen officers repeatedly charge at demonstrators after curfew with seemingly little provocation, shoving them onto sidewalks, striking them with batons and using other aggressive tactics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/nyregion/police-kettling-protests-nyc.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

This is minor in the grand scheme of things, but Trump “press conference” today (where he took no press questions) was originally arranged with reporters seated 6 feet from each other.  White House aides rearranged the chairs so reporters were literally sitting shoulder-to-shoulder because, to quote one, “it just looks better”.  

Putting reporters in danger for stupid, petty BS reasons.  

On 6/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, The Monarch said:

I've never heard of this before and now I'm sick to my stomach. There are no words. The only solice I've got about things like this happening is the people will face the ultimate judgement before God. God is the true bearer of justice.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I've never heard of this before and now I'm sick to my stomach. There are no words. The only solice I've got about things like this happening is the people will face the ultimate judgement before God. God is the true bearer of justice.

If you want to be sicker, look up the bombing of Tulsa OK and black wall street 

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Why do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person? That is one of the many annoying things about your posts.

He’s genuinely just a troll who feels like he wins anytime someone responds to him. Constantly brags about himself and he ignores whatever point you try to make to him or says Obama was worse. He and Big Dog have a bromance going on. Most people who post in here actually seem to have him blocked at this point.

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

He’s genuinely just a troll who feels like he wins anytime someone responds to him. Constantly brags about himself and he ignores whatever point you try to make to him or says Obama was worse. He and Big Dog have a bromance going on. Most people who post in here actually seem to have him blocked at this point.

Tbh honest.....I think that they are the same person.