• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There's a void in my life because of the Braves right now. All of those October disappointments in my formative years have molded me into the cynical ******* you see today. 

I sort of remember Grissom catching the final out in 1995 but my first solid Braves memory is Leyritz's home run in 1996. My psyche knows what it signed up for.

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

This is one way liberals get it in their heads that 150,000,000 people watch Fox every night. It goes right along with watching cable news without realizing it's cable news, and believing opinion polls represent everyone who wouldn't typically choose to participate in a political poll.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I assume they're talking about continuing the primaries in the face of COVID-19.

Ahh, well that doesn’t make sense if he’s talking about Wisconsin.  The Democratic Party tried their best to postpone the election, but the Republican legislature insisted that it go forward.  The Democrats even took it to the Supreme Court, where the five conservative justices ruled that the primary had to continue.  Weird to blame the DNC for that.