The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

It puckers my ******* quick enough to cut a cigar thinking of what he'll do to the left if he becomes President. He actually is the kind of guy that would be playing 5D chess with Democrats, mainstream media institutions and social media, manipulating them against each other in ways they won't effectively respond to or even understand in the present. The left might not recover from that in time to prevent the rich from stealing everything that isn't nailed down while knowingly flying us all past any capacity we might have to prevent catastrophic climate change. 

The thing about Cotton is......would he bring any independents to the table?

The republican base would vote for him but I am not sure his rhetoric could get people in the door to vote for him..... something that Trump was able to do in 16

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The republican base would vote for him but I am not sure his rhetoric could get people in the door to vote for him..... something that Trump was able to do in 16

He’ll seem “normal” compared to Trump, which will probably play with independents. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He’ll seem “normal” compared to Trump, which will probably play with independents. 

Yeah but his little but piece will get plastered around and that is not going to sit well with most independents.

He has said alot of things that will not sit well alot of independents

17 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Once he's taken up the mantle of being the media's Main Enemy, it'll be clear to all the Trump people that he's their new guy. And Trump hasn't really expanded his base so much as he's solidified it; just having broader access to conservatives will make Cotton a stronger candidate in 2024 than Trump is in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Once he's taken up the mantle of being the media's Main Enemy, it'll be clear to all the Trump people that he's their new guy. And Trump hasn't really expanded his base so much as he's solidified it; just having broader access to conservatives will make Cotton a stronger candidate in 2024 than Trump is in 2020.

I have no doubt that he will get more conservatives.....The question is can he bring in more people than just conservatives.

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Even though he is spot on ( but under selling it like you said)

He is going to get vilified for it 

He should.  He's absolutely right but if there's one thing you want your president to lie about its that every single American citizen is our precious little snowflake whose drawing is totally going up on the fridge.  

One of the worst things about Trump is just his blanket contempt for people who didn't vote for him.