• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

So the Surgeon General saying this next week is going to be our Pearl Harbor or 9/11 moment.......man that's bad. When somebody from the Trump administration is being that strong about it it's about to get really bad.

28 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've eaten 3 times so far and I'll have you know I'm still negative...

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

The gf and I are looking to adopt a dog :)

Since the new house has plenty of yard space we are looking forward to getting a dog.

I wanted a puppy but she made up her mins that she wanted a shelter dog.

That's the way to go honestly. The puppy stage is aggravating as **** for you and you get to rescue a dog who needs rescuing.

31 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

That's the way to go honestly. The puppy stage is aggravating as **** for you and you get to rescue a dog who needs rescuing.

True...but you also get shelter dog issues.

We have a cat ( her cat and her baby) finding shelter dogs that are good with cats can be a challenge...plus here in phoenix it seems like 90% of the dogs are either pitbulls or Chihuahuas and I do not want either of them.  But we found one online that seems to fit what we are looking for and we are going to meet him tomorrow so we will see.

19 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Ya'll remember the blue wave in 2018... things just seemed  different at the time. A bunch of people were united in the feeling that Trump was destroying the country... but it seems like Democrats are really not generating the same "buzz" that they did in 2018.

The real kicker is they went ahead and blew their load with impeachment and not only lost the narrative battle but have pushed for president the one guy with more apparent corruption than Trump in the thing Trump was impeached for.

Edited by Carter