Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Mr. Hoopah!
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Bernie is considered an exciting candidate and clearly your preferred candidate. Why should Whitmer be judged on different standards? If 29% of voting age people is subpar, then Bernie should be judged on the same metric. 

Also, Whitmer's election had the highest turnout since 1962 for a gubernatorial election. Sounds like a pretty exciting candidate to the Michiganders. 

Well first of all Bernie is not my ideal candidate. He’s the only one I liked in this field of candidates, but I don’t see what that has to do with Whitmer. If you want to go there, Bernie had 36% of the eligible voting population in Vermont in 2018. That’s about 7% more than she pulled in Michigan.

If you’re trying to compare Bernie’s 2020 Democratic presidential primary results after he was smeared constantly in the media to her blue wave 2018 Michigan gubernatorial numbers - and you want to pass that off as a good argument or point - we can just break away from this now because the term for what you’re trying to run on me is bovine excrement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Still less gross than the guy who raped 13 year olds. Hate Biden but it's choosing between a dirt sandwich and a **** sandwich at this point.

We all make choices:

"What's for dinner?"

"You have your choice between a questionable can of Spam that we found in the rubble of a razed dollar store or hot poop marinated in Drano."

"Eww... I don't like Spam. And marinated poop will kill me. Can't I have lobster instead?"

"Nope. They took a poll and the patrons of the restaurant wanted questionable Spam. If you don't order it, there's a chance we'll all eat poop."

"Spam tastes nasty. Poop will kill me and everybody else. I just won't order because I had my mind set on lobster."

"What if everybody else orders poop?"

"I don't care. That's on them."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't think I'm voting in the upcoming election. I just can't do it. I will not attach my name to Biden or Trump. Can't do it. Won't do it.

Order a mail ballot and vote 3rd party. Or write in your favorite Golden Girl or literally anything at all.

I might end up casting a hate vote for Biden i dunno, but I'd encourage everyone whose thinking of not voting at least cast a **** you vote to both parties. Trust me when I say that showing that we as a country are still willing to put in the effort while choosing not to play thier game is probably not going to have a worst effect at the very least than letting them sit back while thinking if they couldn't have your vote at least they can discount and ignore you.

I don't want Trump to win but it might actually send the smallest of ripples if we could set a aggregate third party record or something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Order a mail ballot and vote 3rd party. Or write in your favorite Golden Girl or literally anything at all.

I might end up casting a hate vote for Biden i dunno, but I'd encourage everyone whose thinking of not voting at least cast a **** you vote to both parties. Trust me when I say that showing that we as a country are still willing to put in the effort while choosing not to play thier game is probably not going to have a worst effect at the very least than letting them sit back while thinking if they couldn't have your vote at least they discount and ignore you.

I don't want Trump to win but it might actually send the smallest of ripples if we could set a aggregate third party record or something

Deez Nuts 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't think I'm voting in the upcoming election. I just can't do it. I will not attach my name to Biden or Trump. Can't do it. Won't do it.

Can't really blame you, I'm less than thrilled about it. Vote third party at least. I swear, I have yet to see a convincing argument for Biden and the arguments I have seen all focus on beating Trump...as if Biden was really the ideal candidate for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Order a mail ballot and vote 3rd party. Or write in your favorite Golden Girl or literally anything at all.

I might end up casting a hate vote for Biden i dunno, but I'd encourage everyone whose thinking of not voting at least cast a **** you vote to both parties. Trust me when I say that showing that we as a country are still willing to put in the effort while choosing not to play thier game is probably not going to have a worst effect at the very least than letting them sit back while thinking if they couldn't have your vote at least they discount and ignore you.

I don't want Trump to win but it might actually send the smallest of ripples if we could set a aggregate third party record or something

I voted for Gary Johnson last go around. I don't even know who any of the independent candidates are this go around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I voted for Gary Johnson last go around. I don't even know who any of the independent candidates are this go around.

Tbh because their not going to win it doesn't really matter who the person actually is. Your not voting for the candidate.  Your voting to drive those R & D final percentages that pop up on some fancy CNN election night graphic down and send a message to the major party of your ideological bent that their leaving votes on the table. (Especially the loser)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Still less gross than the guy who raped 13 year olds. Hate Biden but it's choosing between a dirt sandwich and a **** sandwich at this point.

Wait a minute, what? Maybe I missed something but who raped 13 year olds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Biden hasn't been told by the DNC what his platform is of course. And if they had he wouldn't remember it, that would be for the wizard behind the curtain to decide since Biden would be a pseudo POTUS anyways. The good news is no one will have to worry about that scenario ever ever happening. 

The debate between sleepy and dopey will be interesting even though Joe will win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Can't really blame you, I'm less than thrilled about it. Vote third party at least. I swear, I have yet to see a convincing argument for Biden and the arguments I have seen all focus on beating Trump...as if Biden was really the ideal candidate for that.

It’s because there is no argument for Biden.

At least Hillary had a somewhat compelling argument of breaking the ultimate glass ceiling. With Biden it’s pure vote shaming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The comment

“Her stepfather, Charles, was at home after she died, going through some of her things.

She (had taken) her password off of her phone, so it wasn't locked, he told CNN's Alisyn Camerota.

He found a video with a heart-wrenching message. She made a video saying goodbye to all us, and wished everybody the best, he said. She told us bye; her sisters, (and her service dog) Angel, bye; and all her friends.

She told them, you know, 'See you on the other side.'"

Oooooffff

RIP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It’s because there is no argument for Biden.

At least Hillary had a somewhat compelling argument of breaking the ultimate glass ceiling. With Biden it’s pure vote shaming.

Selecting an unknown Governor as VP? The Palin effect. deuxieme partie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...