The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

2 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

What's your issue with this, the actual people listed? Because I don't think it's a bad idea. We all know Biden's only selling point is that he's a Democrat. He's going to need to promote what his administration will look like to get people on board with him because he hasn't presented any ideas himself. His VP pick and cabinet are going to be his saving grace.

1st. That is a lot of Senators wasting away in a cabinet, when they would be more valuable in congress. If Biden wins and IF he flips the senate, then keeping as many senators in place should be the 2nd goal. We need to pass as many progressive bills as possible.

Pete as Secretary of Defense. What are his qualifications. Same for Yang and Labor. 

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

The centrists answer just seems so weird to me.

Trump is the greatest threat we've ever known!!!! Now is not the time for bold ideas!!!!!! You have to meet the greatest threat that we've ever known with basically the same thing that allowed him to come to power.

And them I'm over here saying I mean this sounds like a bad idea and the response is you guys will never learn from the guys who lost to him last time.

In their heart of hearts in the middle of a pandemic and a incoming recession where blue collar workers are carrying this country.....

Y'all know y'all wish it was Bernie right now. You ******* know it. Of course we couldn't have predicted this but I want one of my centrist friends to tell me Bernie wouldn't be ******* killing it right now. 

I mean anecdotally we have a far left hater in Sponge saying the only politician he would trust to lead us through a pandemic would be Bernie.

Hates the far left but trusts Bernie. Hmmmm..... it's almost like being genuine and consistent appeals to folks.

Hopefully hating Trump is enough. If it's not once again I'm roasting all y'all ****** relentlessly.

10 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I mean anecdotally we have a far left hater in Sponge saying the only politician he would trust to lead us through a pandemic would be Bernie.

Hates the far left but trusts Bernie. Hmmmm..... it's almost like being genuine and consistent appeals to folks.

Hopefully hating Trump is enough. If it's not once again I'm roasting all y'all ****** relentlessly.

tumblr_mxinn6fRQp1qbti3xo3_500.gifv

When I really knew Dems had ****** up was when Trout presented the argument "I mean if the economy is in the tanks and Americans are dying left and right in a pandemic can you guarantee Trump wins?" 

That **** isn't even a question if Dems don't elect the worst candidate once again. Literally every other one is probably running away with this at this point more than likely......but Dems once again picked the worst one and we all gotta be worried for the rest of the year 

3 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

When I really knew Dems had ****** up was when Trout presented the argument "I mean if the economy is in the tanks and Americans are dying left and right in a pandemic can you guarantee Trump wins?" 

That **** isn't even a question if Dems don't elect the worst candidate once again. Literally every other one is probably running away with this at this point more than likely......but Dems once again picked the worst one and we all gotta be worried for the rest of the year 

Made me think of this:

DiQqzYbUcAIGdRH.jpg

And **** yeah I'm angry. I have two kids stuck together all day and I have 22 more days of it. I'm like a week from having to do prison style searches to make sure my daughter hasn't fashioned a Tennessee toothpick to shank my boy with. My kids are built differently.

My boy doesn't know it yet but his life is on the line. He's too sweet natured for prison life. My daughter was built for it 

The May 13th order is going to at least be extended to June 1st.

On my end its been a weird existence. As a physician I still have to work, so that meant the future missus had to be sent back to her parents place...against her wishes. I believe she called me everything BUT a son of god on the phone after the deed was done:lol:. I'll carry that burden though. She has a weak immune system and I'd never forgive myself if she got sick because I had to continue to work during a pandemic.

An empty house is the weird part. Never realized how empty it is until you are there alone.

12 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not a GOT fan overall but that's as bang-on as it gets. Meanwhile the Dems are trying to unseat Joffrey with...anyone who's a bigger fan have an appropriate metaphor? Maybe that creepy Roose Bolton *******, just because he's from the north?

Biden is definitely Theon Grayjoy. The ultimate spineless wannabe who has no problem betraying his benefactors and collaborating with the enemy in a misguided attempt to get power for himself. He's Reek all day.

3 hours ago, bdog 29 said:

What's your issue with this, the actual people listed? Because I don't think it's a bad idea. We all know Biden's only selling point is that he's a Democrat. He's going to need to promote what his administration will look like to get people on board with him because he hasn't presented any ideas himself. His VP pick and cabinet are going to be his saving grace.

This is a pretty major issue with Biden.