The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

4 minutes ago, WOR said:

These shelter in place orders are absurd. Theres not nearly enough people obeying them to make a difference. 

Drove by Home Depot yesterday. JAM ******* packed with minivans and sedans. In the garden section. 

75% of the essential workforce isnt essential in the slightest. Cool, we sent home retail and entertainment workers. Everyone else is still exposed.

Do more or do nothing. Pick one.

Don't try wimping out on me now. You're in this ****.

Just now, lostone said:

IT workers and financial went home!!

And they're the people with 150 of their neighbors at home depot. 

I hope it's different elsewhere. It's an extreme rarity for me to come across someone who actually "shelters in place". Where I am it's pretty much turned into "Fine I'll only go to 3 stores instead of 7." Or "Ill only party with every single one of my neighbors instead of my friends"

1 minute ago, WOR said:

I hope it's different elsewhere. It's an extreme rarity for me to come across someone who actually "shelters in place". Where I am it's pretty much turned into "Fine I'll only go to 3 stores instead of 7." Or "Ill only party with every single one of my neighbors instead of my friends"

It's not perfect where I'm at but I can definitely tell a huge difference.

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

Don't try wimping out on me now. You're in this ****.

Oh I'm stuck in this **** for the long haul. 

My only way out is if someone in my office gets it.

I'm just sick and tired of the half measures. Were not doing ****. Just have the balls to legitamitely say "Grandma ain't worth my 401k" and watch everyone die. 

5 minutes ago, WOR said:

I am going to Best Buy to pick up a router and a hdmi switch.  It’s parking lot pick up only though.  

Take this for a perfect example of how it is up here in the burbs. 

I was talking with an elementary school teacher yesterday. Theyve been quarantined for 2 weeks now so they opened up the school yesterday for *ALL* the teachers to come back and get their ****. 

All of them. At once. In an uncontrolled environment. 

Just. Wtf. 

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I am going to Best Buy to pick up a router and a hdmi switch.  It’s parking lot pick up only though.  

And that's perfectly reasonable. Both parties are acknowledging the situation and acting accordingly. 

All the Karen's making a mad dash to HD because they *have* to update the daisies? Miss me with that ****. 

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

And that's perfectly reasonable. Both parties are acknowledging the situation and acting accordingly. 

All the Karen's making a mad dash to HD because they *have* to update the daisies? Miss me with that ****. 

*aren

lol

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

1. She’s copying the PM of New Zealand.

2. She’s openly supporting Michigan State, which is dealing with the aftermath of a child sexual abuse scandal in the athletic department.

3. It is cornier than pig **** for a government leader to make a video saying that the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are essential workers.

4. Her dog’s name is Kevin. Don’t @ me @SpongeDad

How is she copying the PM of New Zealand? 

Michigan State is her Alma Mater. I doubt she supports child sexual abuse or had anything to do with it. 

I think being corny is the point of the video. It is meant for children. 

Human names for Dogs is weird. 

Feels like you are reaching to hate her. That is your right but it feels like misplace anger because Bernie got crushed. 

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

If Biden wins without offering a branch to the left. That would be a death blow to the movement. Party leaders would never take the left seriously again. 

If Biden wins, I'd hazard a belief that no fewer than 90% of those voting in his favor are actually voting to remove Trump rather than any belief in Biden to be more than a place holder.

Even though we have a doosh for a  governor here in AZ...We have handled things pretty well atleast down my part of town. The two Frys food near me were pretty impressive in how they were handling things.

They were both pretty well stocked for the moat part and they have distance Nazis( and I use that the best possible way)...if you are in line and you are past the line that they taped then they are regulating that ish.

And for the most part people here seem to the doing what they are told.....we still have those boomers who refuse to believe that it is serious but they are getting fewer and fewer.

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

If Biden wins, I'd hazard a belief that no fewer than 90% of those voting in his favor are actually voting to remove Trump rather than any belief in Biden to be more than a place holder.

I've already made it clear I think Biden with current policies loses in 2024 to Trumpism 2.0 with Hawley or Cotton as the nom.