The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

giphy.gif

Not going to lie while I'm jonesing to be able to watch some new episodes of "sports" and maybe go out at least once....

....also sorta enjoying evolving into the lazy final form I was always meant for while acting like a patriotic hero for doing so :ninja:

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Sugar sandwiches are a black thing?

We used to eat those all the time when I was a kid.

Well it was not so much a sandwich as  I would  squeeze  the bread in my  hand  and  then roll it in sugar

We called them Ozzie balls. A famous chain restaurant makes those except they deep fry your concoction. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Yeah that’s going to keep happening over and over 

Maybe. It feels like for the first time the outlook is getting better. Models are only predicting 62,000 deaths which is horrible but a **** ton better than a week ago.

It's almost as if if we had done this sooner as a nation we'd probably be alot better off or something.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, Jpizzle said:

A hamburger is definitely a sandwich.

It's a piece of meat between two pieces of bread.

A hot dog is not because it's a piece of meat and one piece of bread.

As for question...

How wrong do you feel right now?

On 4/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, JDaveG said:

I really think this is easy.  There are hot dogs.  There are hamburgers.  And there are sandwiches.

Sandwiches can have subparts -- muffulettas, hoagies, subs, French Dips, whatever. But a hamburger is a hamburger and a hot dog is a hot dog.

A pulled pork sandwich is still a sandwich even though you put it on a hot dog bun.

Okay, it's a little complicated.  Whatever.

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

What is wrong with this video? 

1. She’s copying the PM of New Zealand.

2. She’s openly supporting Michigan State, which is dealing with the aftermath of a child sexual abuse scandal in the athletic department.

3. It is cornier than pig **** for a government leader to make a video saying that the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are essential workers.

4. Her dog’s name is Kevin. Don’t @ me @SpongeDad

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Not going to lie while I'm jonesing to be able to watch some new episodes of "sports" and maybe go out at least once....

....also sorta enjoying evolving into the lazy final form I was always meant for while acting like a patriotic hero for doing so :ninja:

I’m an introvert, without a toddler I would be playing a **** ton of guitar, reading, etc . . . 

My wife and I are just trying to survive until preschools reopen. 

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’m an introvert, without a toddler I would be playing a **** ton of guitar, reading, etc . . . 

My wife and I are just trying to survive until preschools reopen. 

Yep, you may get the rona

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

1. She’s copying the PM of New Zealand.

2. She’s openly supporting Michigan State, which is dealing with the aftermath of a child sexual abuse scandal in the athletic department.

3. It is cornier than pig **** for a government leader to make a video saying that the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are essential workers.

4. Her dog’s name is Kevin. Don’t @ me @SpongeDad

Cats can have people names. It's just weird with dogs.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I think those unis will grow on me but I wouldn't be surprised if they get tweaked a little the next offseason or two.

Its really just the numbers. They're ridiculous. 

That tweet with Zach Klein really emphasizes it. 

These shelter in place orders are absurd. Theres not nearly enough people obeying them to make a difference. 

Drove by Home Depot yesterday. JAM ******* packed with minivans and sedans. In the garden section. 

75% of the essential workforce isnt essential in the slightest. Cool, we sent home retail and entertainment workers. Everyone else is still exposed.

Do more or do nothing. Pick one.

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The guilt tripping and threats from the libs to get people to vote for Biden has increased dramatically today.

tumblr_nshdx6xbgA1s2pcrvo2_540.gif

"YOURE NOT HELPING!" 

**** no I'm not Karen. I'm getting off this ******** train. In 10 years were gonna have an election of Stephen Miller vs George Bush. 

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

These shelter in place orders are absurd. Theres not nearly enough people obeying them to make a difference. 

Drove by Home Depot yesterday. JAM ******* packed with minivans and sedans. In the garden section. 

75% of the essential workforce isnt essential in the slightest. Cool, we sent home retail and entertainment workers. Everyone else is still exposed.

Do more or do nothing. Pick one.

IT workers and financial went home!!