• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

We would be in infinite in a matter of weeks.  Then I’d be worse off then I am now.

Sure the xenophobia sucks but the Columbia main street Disney-esq ice cream parlors sure were charming weren't they?:ninja:

Yes I'm white why do you ask? 

1 hour ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Kinda like how folks won’t understand why your wrx needs that carbon fiber lip, side skirt and bumper extensions. 

Hey, hey, hey now... I went with Black Lip, Side Skirts and Rear Spats... Carbon Fiber is too pricey to throw that close to the ground. If people don't understand increased aero and improving looks, that's on them...

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Bought it for the first time in years the week before last, thick sliced beef bologna, forgot how amazing fried bologna sandwiches are. Serious gourmet ****. 

The kind with the red rind? Sounds like you've been shopping in the black section of the Piggly Wiggly in Phenix City!!!  Next thing you'll tell us is that you are eating sugar sandwiches!!!!:lol:

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

White people, puhleeeze adopt these two sellouts!

We really don't want them. BUT... I'll make you an offer...

You get every White lady named Karen once they turn 40, and we'll pick up the contract for Diamond and Silk. We can't have both at the White Folks cookout. All the Karens would call the cops on Diamond and Silk the second they showed up, and that would kill the vibe.

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

We really don't want them. BUT... I'll make you an offer...

You get every White lady named Karen once they turn 40, and we'll pick up the contract for Diamond and Silk. We can't have both at the White Folks cookout. All the Karens would call the cops on Diamond and Silk the second they showed up, and that would kill the vibe.

Like I said, unreasonable demands!!  Run that trade by your wife and ask her if it's reasonable!

5 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

The kind with the red rind? Sounds like you've been shopping in the black section of the Piggly Wiggly in Phenix City!!!  Next thing you'll tell us is that you are eating sugar sandwiches!!!!:lol:

I haven't eaten bologna in years.

You and drake are going to make me break down and get a slab today.

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Sugar sandwiches are a black thing?

We used to eat those all the time when I was a kid.

Well it was not so much a sandwich as  I would  squeeze  the bread in my  hand  and  then roll it in sugar

11 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Winn Dixie on Macon Road in Columbus, but I grew up going to that Piggly Wiggly on Stadium Drive in Phenix City. 

******, I want some roasted neck bones and oxtails now. 

47 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I ran out of bologna on Sunday. 

I'm going to go crazy when my cheese runs out. I put cheese on just about everything. I've got 2 five pound blocks and 3 bags of shredded (in the freezer). 

I'm on my last container of sour cream (just went through one with the chili). 

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Winn Dixie on Macon Road in Columbus, but I grew up going to that Piggly Wiggly on Stadium Drive in Phenix City. 

******, I want some roasted neck bones and oxtails now. 

:lol:. I think those are in the hot foods section, right next to the medicine isle where they keep the Robitussin, turpentine, castor oil and Ginger Ale!