• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

She dropped out at some point last month (I think) and immediately endorsed Biden. Everyone made fun of Michael Tracey afterward.

Omg your right....i remember it was so weird too. Had tons of fun at sir neckbeards expense.

My god its like we just like collectively repressed that memory!

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Omg your right....i remember it was so weird too. Had tons of fun at sir neckbeards expense.

My god its like we just like collectively repressed that memory!

In the Mad Max movies they had trouble remembering what the world was like before it burned too. 

1 hour ago, jidady said:

I'm an adult male. I feel the same way about uniforms that I do other clothing. I'll wear it, but that doesn't mean I'll ever have to like any of it.*

* = Unless my shirt references Bioshock, Iron Giant, or the Nashville Predators

Never fully understood grown mens' obsession with what design the team was wearing each week. Never made much sense to me...

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Welcome to the dark side....your secret decoder ring is in the mail.

Don't get me wrong, I love to **** on the far left, but this has nothing to do with politics. This is life and death. 

Sorry to keep using military terms but you've got to have someone on point (Bernie) with a heighten sense of awareness, and not someone that stumbles along, leading the whole company into an ambush (pandemic).

On a side note, I got the nickname "Bullet Sponge" (nothing to do with SpongeBob) in the army because I always took point (it was my call being Lt.) which caused me to be the first to get shot at. Northeast Afghanistan is thick forest so it's a whole other animal. Not like the deserts you see on the news. But I trusted myself more than anyone in the company to lead since I grew up playing/hunting in the woods at an early age. Little things like seeing dew hanging on trip wires early in the morning determined whether you were going home in one piece.

12 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Don't get me wrong, I love to **** on the far left, but this has nothing to do with politics. This is life and death. 

Sorry to keep using military terms but you've got to have someone on point (Bernie) with a heighten sense of awareness, and not someone that stumbles along, leading the whole company into an ambush (pandemic).

On a side note, I got the nickname "Bullet Sponge" (nothing to do with SpongeBob) in the army because I always took point (it was my call being Lt.) which caused me to be the first to get shot at. Northeast Afghanistan is thick forest so it's a whole other animal. Not like the deserts you see on the news. But I trusted myself more than anyone in the company to lead since I grew up playing/hunting in the woods at an early age. Little things like seeing dew hanging on trip wires early in the morning determined whether you were going home in one piece.

No doubt.

I have never been to Afghanistan   myself but  there was this girl  that I saw a  few times when I  would go up to Atlanta who was from there and she would show me pictures and it totally changed my perspective on it becasue it was indeed so different than  the images you saw on TV.

And I   totally agree  with the analogy... despite what some of the dead brain republicans think, Trump is not a leader .