• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Bernie was the only politician I could trust to lead us through this epidemic. Not to sound like Big Dog but Trump has blood on his hands from downplaying the virus from the beginning. 

I assume he thinks he can help Americans better in this crisis in his role as a senator devoting his full attention to that. I doubt he runs third party to split the vote. 

He ran two good campaigns against two horrendous establishment candidates with tremendous baggage, but he couldn’t translate his youth movement into actual votes where it counted. There was tomfoolery by the DNC and general vote suppression from Republicans, but at the end of the day if people don’t show up and vote for you, you can’t win. 

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I know you're aware that there are other elections taking place whether or not the presidential nomination was going on. Such a lazy talking point.

How many people were coming out just to vote in the presidential elections. Let us be real, most people are not voting down ballot as their main reason for coming out. 30+ million people across the country are not voting in primaries during nonpresidential election years. 

Bernie is saving countless lives because now a majority of voters on either side do not have a reason to come out. Sure there could be a primary challenge, but those can be postponed and some states already have separate dates for presidential primaries and regular primaries later in the summer, like NY. 

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

How many people were coming out just to vote in the presidential elections. Let us be real, most people are not voting down ballot as their main reason for coming out. 30+ million people across the country are not voting in primaries during nonpresidential election years. 

Bernie is saving countless lives because now a majority of voters on either side do not have a reason to come out. Sure there could be a primary challenge, but those can be postponed and some states already have separate dates for presidential primaries and regular primaries later in the summer, like NY. 

Oh, shut the **** up. We both know full well Wisconsin was kept open for down ballot races.

51 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Unpopular theory: Most of you were going to **** on whatever the new unis looked like. 

I'm an adult male. I feel the same way about uniforms that I do other clothing. I'll wear it, but that doesn't mean I'll ever have to like any of it.*

* = Unless my shirt references Bioshock, Iron Giant, or the Nashville Predators

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

I'm an adult male. I feel the same way about uniforms that I do other clothing. I'll wear it, but that doesn't mean I'll ever have to like any of it.*

I'm glad somebody else feels this way. I just don't really care that much.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I assume he thinks he can help Americans better in this crisis in his role as a senator devoting his full attention to that. I doubt he runs third party to split the vote. 

He ran two good campaigns against two horrendous establishment candidates with tremendous baggage, but he couldn’t translate his youth movement into actual votes where it counted. There was tomfoolery by the DNC and general vote suppression from Republicans, but at the end of the day if people don’t show up and vote for you, you can’t win. 

Pretty sure he legally can't run as an independent anyway so that's a moot point.

At any rate, at this point we can just move forward and to continue building the movement. Bernie got it going and it's up to us to get to the finishing line.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Pretty sure he legally can't run as an independent anyway so that's a moot point.

At any rate, at this point we can just move forward and to continue building the movement. Bernie got it going and it's up to us to get to the finishing line.

I do like that Obama's dropping hints that he wants Warren on the ticket. He of all people knows that Biden is too moderate for what needs to be done.

11 minutes ago, jidady said:

Wanna start a Bioshock cult with me?

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

They delayed their elections.

So? Ohio didn't. Was there an important election then? Illinois? Now the whole will they or won't they delay becomes largely moot. Now states can postpone their primaries AFTER the June 9 cutoff by the DNC with no worries, since the primary is over. 

Bernie did the correct thing for public safety. Primary was over and there were zero reasons to stay in when you don't have a chance, especially in a pandemic. 

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

So? Ohio didn't. Was there an important election then? Illinois? Now the whole will they or won't they delay becomes largely moot. Now states can postpone their primaries AFTER the June 9 cutoff by the DNC with no worries, since the primary is over. 

Bernie did the correct thing for public safety. Primary was over and there were zero reasons to stay in when you don't have a chance, especially in a pandemic. 

The correct thing for public safety would have been to delay the elections to give enough time to send out mail in ballots. This CAP talking point will never stop being lazy.