• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 feel like Trump got jacked up on adderall and asked Dana White to do something and scheduling a fight during inauguration was literally the only thing within his power. 

That's not what happened but it is in my head canon

Has to be something like that. Running a card at noon on a Wednesday is the most random **** ever. 

I sincerely hope there is no violence (domestic, self-harm, etc . . .) today among the remaining Q faithful.  This has torn apart so many marriages/families/friendships. There have been conspiracy theories since the dawn of time, but this seems like a fairly bad one given the influence of technology on it.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I'm sorry for your loss.  My dad was three weeks shy of his 60th birthday, I was 24 and had just started my final semester of law school.  59 is too young, and 46 is way, way, way too young.

Sorry for you loss too man, it def sticks with you. The best advice I ever got was "You will never get over it, but it does become easier". I just like to think/know he is still able to hear me when I talk.