The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

13 hours ago, AF89 said:

omg theres a  small side mission in Vahalla where you have to beat up a holy man and then a bard composes a song called Smack my Bishop.

Ubisoft that's way too much ham :rolleyes:

I've only done one side mission/"world event" thus far, it was in Norway and I stumbled upon it when I had to walk like 50 miles to the next destination. 

From reading up on them, they completely changed that system because unlike Bayek and Alexios/Kassandra, Eivor isn't a "good guy" in England to the Saxons, so it didn't make any sense to have him running around helping people. Do you get silver or XP points for completing them?  I did all the side missions I could in Origins and Odyssey so I could grind out to upgrade my points and gear, but numerous hours into main story, it's upgrading me at a decent pace. 

2 hours ago, Jdrizzle said:

What the **** is wrong with that woman?

She has always had very poor judgment. If you watch the new Night Stalker documentary on Netflix, there is a part where a killing in San Francisco (where she is mayor at the time) that matches the killings in LA. They investigate and bring the SFPD into the investigation, make a package of confidential info that they’ve gathered so detectives in SF can help. Feinstein somehow gets ahold of it and calls a press conference to let the public know all kinds of details that the police had been withholding that tied one unknown person to all of these killings. They never recovered the shoes he was wearing after that, which was the biggest piece of evidence connecting all of the killings.

I really don’t know how people like that stay in politics as long as they do. Even in Making A Murderer you can see sheriffs, special agents, prosecutors, a public defender, investigators just absolutely railroading people and moving up in the world. It’s insane. Really makes me wonder just how extensive the level of ineptness and comfort with routine has poisoned the well. 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

lol 

he posts on parler, imagine that 

On 1/9/2021 at 12:30 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

Can people file bar complaints for that type of behavior?

On 1/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

They can! The article details he's likely already violated one Rule of Professional Conduct. Assuming the FBI arrests him soon, the Bar can initiate discipline against him if he's convicted/pleads.

My firm practices in Sumter County, but I don't know him because we don't do any criminal cases.  Dude is a criminal defense attorney and gave an interview admitting his involvement in federal crimes and admitting his knowledge of his own guilt.  Trump Derangement Syndrome indeed.

Shoulda pled the Fif!

3 hours ago, Jdrizzle said:

What the **** is wrong with that woman?

Primary that *****.

Edit:  Holy ****!  She's 87!!!!  And her term isn't up until 2024.

She has completely lost her mind.  

She needs to resign or else start attending Trump rallies or something.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Pretty sure this is going to the Supreme Court about pardoning people who are involved in your crime

According to the article he told them to go pound sand.  Jr is probably the only one who would get it, and even that is iffy.

Assuming he pardons himself sometime today, that will eventually go to SCOTUS.