The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

17 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I respect that he wants to get money to the people who needs it.

It seems like most of us here are fortunate enough to where we do not need it, we may want it but do not need it.

I would give mine up if it meant going to someone who actually needed the money to survive.

29 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I respect that he wants to get money to the people who needs it.

It seems like most of us here are fortunate enough to where we do not need it, we may want it but do not need it.

I would give mine up if it meant going to someone who actually needed the money to survive.

Dems only have one shot. If we had two shots at the apple, I'd do a survival stimulus bill just to get people to summer, then a recovery stimulus package once we had 1/2 vaccinated, but Rs don't seem to be interested in Biden's 1.9 trillion dollar proposal, so I think you need to put everything into this bill. Dems need to make sure the economy is recovering/recovered or they will get destroying in 2022. 

25 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Dems only have one shot. If we had two shots at the apple, I'd do a survival stimulus bill just to get people to summer, then a recovery stimulus package once we had 1/2 vaccinated, but Rs don't seem to be interested in Biden's 1.9 trillion dollar proposal, so I think you need to put everything into this bill. Dems need to make sure the economy is recovering/recovered or they will get destroying in 2022. 

Oh I know....I am just saying that I can appreciate the thought of taking care of the people who need it first.