Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Mr. Hoopah!
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to pop in to see how thier Covid shots went and listening to my Grandfather talk white greivence politocs with his good ol boy neighbor on the phone is just like the saddest sh*t ever. :sadwave:

If this is the measuring point for people I wouldn't consider especially action oriented or particularly radical than theirs definitely going to be lots of sectarian violence these next few years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I just wanted to pop in to see how thier Covid shots went and listening to my Grandfather talk white greivence politocs with his good ol boy neighbor on the phone is just like the saddest sh*t ever. :sadwave:

If this is the measuring point for people I wouldn't consider especially action oriented or particularly radical than theirs definitely going to be lots of sectarian violence these next few years

There was even with Trump in office. And now that "the muslims" arent as big a threat, the white domestic terrorists need a new target (other Americans)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Trump pardons any of the Capitol hill rioters he's GOT to be convicted even by Republicans. I think that's going to keep him from pardoning them, he knows it would backfire. So his question becomes, am I going to get convicted anyway?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Sn4ttBack said:

 

I'm just sayin', this appears to be a very stupid person, who could very easily have been tricked into thinking they had Qanon allies who could get them in touch with a Russian contact who would buy the computer, when they were actually being jerked around by FBI agents posing as Qanon. That would also explain why she wasn't able to make the sale, even though she was apparently under the impression that she had someone in Russia who was going to buy it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I'm just sayin', this appears to be a very stupid person, who could very easily have been tricked into thinking they had Qanon allies who could get them in touch with a Russian contact who would buy the computer, when they were actually being jerked around by FBI agents posing as Qanon. That would also explain why she wasn't able to make the sale, even though she was apparently under the impression that she had someone in Russia who was going to buy it.

yeah that's one possibility

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AF89 said:

They really believe Trump is going to roll up to DC Wednesday in a giant airship like the Jack Nicholson Joker and heist the inauguration with like an previously forgotten Gotham law says whomever actually puts thier hand on the swearing in bible first actually gets to be mayor.

Why does Joe have his hand on Kamala's head like that in that particular position. He's sweating bullets and she looks like he just shot something at her unexpectedly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Serge said:

I'm just sayin', this appears to be a very stupid person, who could very easily have been tricked into thinking they had Qanon allies who could get them in touch with a Russian contact who would buy the computer, when they were actually being jerked around by FBI agents posing as Qanon. That would also explain why she wasn't able to make the sale, even though she was apparently under the impression that she had someone in Russia who was going to buy it.

Trying to sell it to the Russians doesn’t seem in line with Q. A Q person would have likely thought it was full of CP and would have wanted to get it to Trump or maybe MBS (I don’t think they’ve talked about MBS in a while, but who knows). 

Did an FBI agent pose as a Russian contact? Yeah, almost certainly. 

As to your prior post, how much did the FBI actually goad on 1/6 . . . probably somewhat. It wasn’t just militia folks, there was such a broad variety of people there that committed multiple violent federal felonies. They were already there. They didn’t need much prodding from an undercover FBI agent. That goes back to radicalization on social media and conservative news outlets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Trying to sell it to the Russians doesn’t seem in line with Q. A Q person would have likely thought it was full of CP and would have wanted to get it to Trump or maybe MBS (I don’t think they’ve talked about MBS in a while, but who knows). 

Did an FBI agent pose as a Russian contact? Yeah, almost certainly. 

As to your prior post, how much did the FBI actually goad on 1/6 . . . probably somewhat. It wasn’t just militia folks, there was such a broad variety of people there that committed multiple violent federal felonies. They were already there. They didn’t need much prodding from an undercover FBI agent. That goes back to radicalization on social media and conservative news outlets. 

It's not ideologically in line with any sect of Q as far as I know, but this is a girl in her early 20's who was probably already given the impression before 1/6 that she stood to make a lot of money doing this. She also probably has poor, closed off relationships with the people in her life, which probably had a lot to do with her finding Qanon in the first place, which of course would have further distanced her from most other people. And she **** sure doesn't know anyone directly that would be able to buy that particular stolen computer. 

The easiest way a Russian buyer makes it into the equation is if an FBI agent posing as Qanon was the one that originally suggested the Russian buyer, and this looks like the sort of person they'd be looking for in doing that. Someone who believes in Qanon because they're young, dumb, and alienated, not because they're old and their brain's been liquefied by decades of right-wing media, who would be willing to mute ideology and just sell the laptop once they found out how much money they stood to make.

If that's roughly what happened, it's not the same as the FBI straight goading on 1/6, but they knew what was going to happen and they intended to milk it for all its worth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...