The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

They really believe Trump is going to roll up to DC Wednesday in a giant airship like the Jack Nicholson Joker and heist the inauguration with like an previously forgotten Gotham law says whomever actually puts thier hand on the swearing in bible first actually gets to be mayor.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

They really believe Trump is going to roll up to DC Wednesday in a giant airship like the Jack Nicholson Joker and heist the inauguration with like an previously forgotten Gotham law says whomever actually puts thier hand on the swearing in bible first actually gets to be mayor.

Goin full Q with the Storm 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Wait until you see what they do to Brendan. :(

I’m already past the part where his lawyer has an investigator tell him he’s lying and can’t do anything with his statement about nothing ever happening. 

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m already past the part where his lawyer has an investigator tell him he’s lying and can’t do anything with his statement about nothing ever happening. 

It was a 100% coerced "confession" from a slow-witted minor with no access to legal counsel, or even his parents. I still don't understand how it was allowed.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It was a 100% coerced "confession" from a slow-witted minor with no access to legal counsel, or even his parents. I still don't understand how it was allowed.

I swear lol... at the part where the judge denies the motion to throw out his confession, before I even realized it “what the **** is wrong with you” came out of my mouth. Everything about this is so messed up