• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Not only do we get to celebrate Brees retiring but...

The Saints are over the cap by $95M right now. And it sure does look like there's no way around them cutting some of their top players because there's just not enough money to be saved with restructures or extensions. Not to mention, Trey Hendrickson is a free agent. Their defense is going to be complete garbage next season with looming cuts coming for Cam Jordan, Janoris Jenkins, and Marshon Lattimore I imagine. 

The Falcons aren't in the greatest of cap situations (they are in the hole about $24M right now), but they can save a ton of money by trading or cutting Ryan and trading Julio post-June 1st according to overthecap. And I gotta believe there are some teams that would be interested in both of them. The Falcons should absolutely consider going all in trying to trade for one of the top two picks or Deshaun Watson imo. 

1 hour ago, Defund the Mods said:

Not only do we get to celebrate Brees retiring but...

The Saints are over the cap by $95M right now. And it sure does look like there's no way around them cutting some of their top players because there's just not enough money to be saved with restructures or extensions. Not to mention, Trey Hendrickson is a free agent. Their defense is going to be complete garbage next season with looming cuts coming for Cam Jordan, Janoris Jenkins, and Marshon Lattimore I imagine. 

The Falcons aren't in the greatest of cap situations (they are in the hole about $24M right now), but they can save a ton of money by trading or cutting Ryan and trading Julio post-June 1st according to overthecap. And I gotta believe there are some teams that would be interested in both of them. The Falcons should absolutely consider going all in trying to trade for one of the top two picks or Deshaun Watson imo. 

Lattimore would look good as a cowboy. Also #2 is falcon royalty. He’s in your hall of fame blank will let him leave when he says he’s ready or when his 5th hc says it’s time 5-6 yrs in to the future. You can’t let something like his 2nd or 3rd 10 loss season cloud your judgment. That’s the illegitimate love child between Peyton and Tom were talking about here

1 minute ago, NightPain said:

Lattimore would look good as a cowboy. Also #2 is falcon royalty. He’s in your hall of fame blank will let him leave when he says he’s ready or when his 5th hc says it’s time 5-6 yrs in to the future. You can’t let something like his 2nd or 3rd 10 loss season cloud your judgment. That’s the illegitimate love child between Peyton and Tom were talking about here

He's good but this team needs to go in a different direction. They probably won't. But there's not enough talent on this team to win the Super Bowl next year, so I'd rather offload that behemoth of a contract he has, especially if we can net draft picks to offset his departure.